FS: 17x8 Voxx Misano wheels--SOLD

Mercutio

SCCoA Member
Big edit: I had these listed previously with the tires. I've since had the tires removed and am willing to ship the wheels.

These are 17x8 Voxx Misano wheels in fair to good shape (please keep in mind I'm being very careful not to oversell the condition here). I ran these as the auto-X wheels on my LX, and for maybe one or two events on my SC. One spoke does have some scratches from sliding sideways into a cone, I'm sure. These came with two styles of center cap, but I never used either. So both sets will be included and they're in perfect shape. These do require hub centric rings, which I'll include as well.

They're 5x4.25, marked with a +20 backspacing. They're reasonably light--just under 23 pounds (actual wheel weight, not shipping weight) on my scale.

I'm asking $250 plus shipping but I'm open to offers. Shipping via UPS ground unless we work something out ahead of time. I'm happy to send you a shipping quote if you send me your zip code, but if you'd rather look it up yourself, my zip is 37336 and the box for each wheel is 20x20x11 and weighs 27 pounds.

DSCN2735.JPG

DSCN2739.JPG

DSCN2743.JPG

DSCN2743.JPG

DSCN2746.JPG

Last edited:
SLB, I'd be happy to message you, but as KMT pointed out, I can't even send you a message until you have more posts. If you have questions or want to make an offer, you can email me at

willparkersmith
at
gmail

Thanks.

More pics to show some of the wear on the finish. I want to give people a good idea of what to expect. Again, these are used wheels and not perfect.

DSCN2736.JPG

DSCN2742.JPG

DSCN2749.JPG

DSCN2741.JPG

DSCN2748.JPG

Back