Wanted 302

Jeffg302

Looking for a 5.0/302 motor. Prefer it to have all accesories with the motor. Looking for something in WI, MI upper peninsula, IL, or MN

302 motor

I have a 302 short block Professionally put together. Never been installed after rebuild. All new bearings, (cam, rod, main). Rods sized, new rings. $350. I live near Dayton, Ohio.

I have a couple that need rebuild

Looking for a 5.0/302 motor. Prefer it to have all accesories with the motor. Looking for something in WI, MI upper peninsula, IL, or MN

Hey there I do have a couple of 302's from other stuff that all should be rebuilt. I will let them go for CHEAP. I am just outside of Milwaukee.....Rich

I am assuming PM is private message. Please accept my apology -- I do not know how to do that.

I am assuming PM is private message. Please accept my apology -- I do not know how to do that.

OK, it looks like you have to meet a minimum number of posts to be able to send a PM and you don't have enough. I can't send you one nor can you send me one.

You're not far from me (I'm in the Columbus area) and my current engine is a 347 and your short block might be interesting if I can figure out where to store it.

Back