1990 35th Anniversary For Sale. Great Car, Needs work

Mattnsea007

Hey guys
I recently revived and rescued a 35th Anni. Recently that had been sitting
Longer than I was told. And it wasn't prepared for such a long slumber of 7 years in and outside, after it failed to.fire for the previous owner it just sat. So it's a 5 speed car, will need interior seats, and carpet replaced, got the ol girl going after a fuel switch and ignition replacement, fired right up, will need new tires. Current weather checked, 165,000 miles,
Previous guy kept amazing service records, clearcoat is coming Off and
Will need to be repainted. He also chromed the stock black 35th rims. I dunno.. Radio is inop, but have the original one in trunk, many miscellaneous parts, odds and ends to go with it. Currently in Washington state close to Tacoma. Will post or send pics for serious
Buyers only.. It's killing Me to let it go but can't save'em all. I'D Like to get at least $2,000 but any non low ball offer will be considered.. Want this to be as quick, painless and easy for both of us ASAP. THX GUYS!

Last edited:
Hey guys
I recently revived and rescued a 35th Anni. Recently that had been sitting
Longer than I was told. And it wasn't prepared for such a long slumber of 7 years in and outside, after it failed to.fire for the previous owner it just sat. So it's a 5 speed car, will need interior seats, and carpet replaced, got the ol girl going after a fuel switch and ignition replacement, fired right up, will need new tires. Current weather checked, 165,000 miles,
Previous guy kept amazing service records, clearcoat is coming Off and
Will need to be repainted. He also chromed the stock black 35th rims. I dunno.. Radio is inop, but have the original one in trunk, many miscellaneous parts, odds and ends to go with it. Currently in Washington state close to Tacoma. Will post or send pics for serious
Buyers only.. It's killing Me to let it go but can't save'em all. I'D Like to get at least $2,000 but any non low ball offer will be considered.. Want this to be as quick, painless and easy for both of us ASAP. THX GUYS!

Hi there. Can you please send me some pictures of the car?
I live in Victoria, BC but was just down in Seattle this weekend watching some Mariners games.
I come down often. I am very interested in buying this car
Please contact Dan @ dan_runions@hotmail.com

I look forward to hearing from you

Sent email and text u back with pics

Hey Dan.

I sent you pics via Email and text from the number
U text me from. Let me know either way.
Have a few people coming to look this Weekend.
Hopefully it will go to a good home soon..
Have a great day and I look forward to hearing back
From you.. Thx

Matt

Back