Serious Engine Performance parts pulleys etc

Miguel5671

Hey guys havent been here in a long time i have quite a bit of stuff left over it is time i let it go msg me or whatsapp me 956 432 9456 since its easier to share pictures and all

Bump !! 1.7L AR Twin screw kit, SCUi stage 3 heads !! and built short block FS! All built by David Dalke text me if interested for all together or separate

Last edited:
parts

Hey guys havent been here in a long time i have quite a bit of stuff left over it is time i let it go msg me or whatsapp me 956 432 9456 since its easier to share pictures and all
sup m been awhile. what parts u have left? i lost ur cell please send. i need rear brake stuff .mustang bolt pattern im changing wheels so i wanna go mustang bolt pattern .thx.

Hey tony here is my cell 9564329456 brother rear brakes and mustang pattern i sold i do have the front cobras on my current csr but not sure when i am going to take that apart since my big tire car has upgraded stuff

parts

Hey tony here is my cell 9564329456 brother rear brakes and mustang pattern i sold i do have the front cobras on my current csr but not sure when i am going to take that apart since my big tire car has upgraded stuff

oh ok .i'll text u later or send me pics on what ur getting rid of.

Miguel,

Damn you got another built motor with AR! This isn't the motor and AR with all the aluminum pulleys, and inlet to accept a 95mm TB that I bought from you is it?? I have been trying to get a a hold of you recently but lost your number. I'll give you a call at the number above to work out the details so I can come pick it up.

Last edited:
You were gone for over a yr without any contact i took legal action on you the initial deal was to be paid and picked up in a couple months and its been 3-4 yrs already sent u a certefied letter regarding legal action

Back