1992 SC Project car in South Carolina

19925speed

Hi! So I’m trying to see who would be interested in a great, solid project. It was my late fathers restoration project and I’d love to see someone put it back on the road like it should be. This car is running and drivable and has some rare aftermarket parts. It’s an Oxford white/black leather 92 5 speed Supercoupe with unknown miles (not the original cluster, but have the original) the odometer doesn’t work anyway. Has 140mph speedo with white faced gauges, 3.55 gears, magnum powers FMIC, mildly ported supercharger, B&M ripper shifter, Magnum Powers top hat, 10% sc pulley (makes 12psi at wot even with the big inter cooler) and full flow master exhaust.New stuff in the last three years include headgaskets, motor mounts, all hoses belts etc, blocker rings in trans, clutch, rear tires, pinion seal, bushings in the rear(needs done again), and other odds and ends I can’t think of right now. The car is primed and 95%ready for paint. The interior is a 7/10 with just minor little fixes needed. Seats are in great shape. The bad stuff now, car makes a lot of rear end noise, I think the pinion depth is way off, the car runs warm over 75 (due to one speed fan and fmic I believe), the Firm Ride light flashes, the auto lamps don’t work, half of the instrument panel lights are intermittent, the rear bushings cause a clunk when letting off the clutch unless you finesse it, electric fan is hard wired in with a switch, and the front tires and back tires don’t match. The car has rarely been driven in the last three years but is tagged and insured and does get driven occasionally. I will take some pictures and include them this weekend. I’m looking for fair offers.

Back