Moates quarterhorse with registered binary editor dongle

fasterthanyou

Hey guys, I have a quarterhorse with usb dongle, cables, moates sticker and original packaging up for sale and am asking 300 shipped.

The chip was only used for a very short period of time, it was installed for about a month until I got the engine running and found that the strategy I used didn't support datalogging via the quarterhorse. Coretuning told me I needed to get a mongoose cable in order to datalog. Long story short I didn't buy the mongoose, I went with megasquirt and my engine is currently running off of the megasquirt.
This chip is fully functional, the usb dongle is the registration for binary editor. The dongle does not have any strategy tokens on it. You will need to go through coretuning to get a strategy token for your vehicles computer.

Core tuning charges 249 for the chip, 160 for the usb dongle and then 20 dollars for shipping.
300 shipped seems fair, I think.

I dont have a SC anymore and only check this site occasionally. Best way to reach me is via text or email. Trevorquinlan88@gmail.com or 5619853264.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, have a good one.20180810_165943.jpg

Not the best video for proving that its functionality but here's when I first started the engine with the quarterhorse. All I did just before this video was change the injector slopes and dead time and cranking pulsewidth to get it to fire up.

https://youtu.be/egPZS1viZ10

I suppose I'll upload a video showing the functionality of the dongle/binary editor this afternoon.

Back