Tire and Wheel Clearance Sale!

MikeBrally

I've got way too many tires and wheels for one Thunderbird, so it is time for a clearance sale. I've offered one set of these before, but all the others are available for the first time. Obviously, local pickup preferred, but I will ship as needed.

* A pair of 16" aluminum S/C spare wheels, powder-coated silver, with M&H Racemaster P185/80D16 tires. These are in great condition, but don't fit over my 13" front brakes. Price = $200+shipping
IMG_0878.JPG

* One 16" steel LX spare wheel, with T125/80D16 temporary spare tire. Tire is original and has never been used. Price = $75+shipping
IMG_0882.JPG

* One 16" steel LX spare wheel, with T135/70D16 temporary spare tire. Tire is lightly used and has 5/32" tread remaining. Price = $50+shipping

* A pair of 16"x9" polished aluminum Cobra R wheels, with M/T P255/50R16 ET Street Radials. Wheels were originally 16"x8", but were widened by Weldcraft. Tires are lightly used with 6/32" tread remaining. ***SOLD***

* A pair of Nitto NT555 Gen 2 tires size 245/45R18. Were used about 5,000 miles and have 9-10/32" tread remaining. ***SOLD***
View attachment 69633

* A pair of Nitto NT555 Gen 2 tires size 285/40R18. Were used about 5,000 miles and have 10/32" tread remaining. ***SOLD***
View attachment 69634

Last edited:
All four Nitto NT555 Gen2 tires were sold locally yesterday.

Would still like to move the other items. Make me some reasonable offers!

Sorry, but I can't accept that offer. The shipping would be more than $100 (I did not check for an exact amount, but I previously had an offer on the Nitto 285/40-18 tires and the shipping for them was over $100. With wheels I'm sure these would be more). However, I will accept $200 plus whatever the shipping turns out to be.

Sorry, but I can't accept that offer. The shipping would be more than $100 (I did not check for an exact amount, but I previously had an offer on the Nitto 285/40-18 tires and the shipping for them was over $100. With wheels I'm sure these would be more). However, I will accept $200 plus whatever the shipping turns out to be.

Ok, I'll accept that. If you could please email me with your ship from address or ZIP and an approximate weight per wheel/tire, I'll see what I can work out on a shipping cost using my shippers account. supercoupesunlimitedinc@gmail.com

Thanks!

The Cobra R's are sold. Would still like to sell the SC spares with front runners. Both wheels and tires are in excellent condition.

Back