Two 89 SCs and a 1990 SC for sale

Supercoupex3

Here I have 3 supercoupes for sale. ALL 3 ARE PROJECTS!!! ALL 3 ARE BLACK.

Located in Pueblo, Colorado

The first is a 1989/5 speed car. Being sold as a roller. Interior has only one small tear on the drivers seat but there is evidence of mice in it. 150k miles on it when it developed a rod knock. $600

The second being an 89/auto that was bought as a parts car for the first 89. Was told overdrive wasnt working but never verified. Missing brake booster/master cylinder, and steering column at this point. 70k mile car but the interior is gone. Was leather seats, also has a sunroof. Engine is halfway removed as it was supposed to be a donor car. I have all parts and pieces pulled that are related to the engine with the exception of some bolts. $900

The third is a 1990/5 speed car. Bought as a runner and I drove the hell out of it until it lost power brakes. Tried changing the teaves computers and main ECU of the car hoping it was electrical with no luck. Recently I believe the coil pack went bad so it no longer runs. Interior is a 8/10. Body is straight but was painted half lime green with tribal lines by some "body guy" and I simply painted flat black over it because I couldn't bare looking at it. $1700

I have basically a car full worth of spare parts that go with either or all of them if wanted.

I will sell individually for the prices that are listed or I can work up a package deal for everything I have for some lucky person.

I AM A MOTIVATED SELLER, IF YOU DONT LIKE MY PRICES MAKE ME AN OFFER AND GET THESE OUT OF MY YARD

I am happy to provide any pictures wanted to anybody who asks.

Best conntact method is by phone or text at (719) 252-0860

Last edited:
Back