Sc/ lx parts

I am interested in the door panel inserts. Are all the clips on? Can I see a picture of the back sides? $45 shipped to 18045 sounds like a good price assuming they are intact.

I am interested in the door panel inserts. Are all the clips on? Can I see a picture of the back sides? $45 shipped to 18045 sounds like a good price assuming they are intact.
ill get picks of the back of them later tonight.$45 shipped and it urs. M/o please.

Last edited:
sc parts

some parts have been spoken for. 1 keypad, rear speaker covers ( set in blk ), crank p sensor and 1 vmm. pulling parts and stereo today.i have a nice pioneer flip c/d and a few 4in, 5 inch mid-base speakers for the doors. i have 6 1/2 in my doors now so the others stuff is for sale.

Last edited:
sun visors

Interested on the visors. Per the pictures they are black correct? How much for both and the fan for the intercooler shipped to 92567. Is this posted on the sccoa facebook page?

Blk sunvisors

Interested on the visors. Per the pictures they are black correct? How much for both and the fan for the intercooler shipped to 92567. Is this posted on the sccoa facebook page?
hi visors are blk. $75 shipped. Money order please. I have a posting on a few pages aswell as Facebook.

Back