SC parts, still have quite the collection

Crankshaft Sensor

Randall, Do you have any Crankshaft Sensors Available? I have a 1993 TBIRD SC that needs one. Feel free to give me a call if you have one or know where I can get one.

Mark
757-719-2178

Supercharger

If you could, please pm me a quote on the supercharger. May be interested in injectors as well not sure yet. Also, any stock premium sound radios available?

Thanks,
Josh

Supercharger

If you could, please pm me a quote on the supercharger. May be interested in injectors as well not sure yet. Also, any stock premium sound radios available?

Thanks,
Josh

Hi Josh,
Sent you a PM regarding the 95 supercharger and stereo.

Thanks,
Randall

There is a 94 LX in the pick and pull near me. Its a long shot since I'm on vacation until Aug 1 but if you still need one then shoot me a PM and I'll go take a look.

Hi Randall. Do you have any SC auto console tops? 89-93 style and blue if possible. Black is fine too. This would be shipped to 01801.

I'm guessing I can just swap out the top to install an SC hand brake in my '92 Sport.

Thanks.

Console top

Hi Randall. Do you have any SC auto console tops? 89-93 style and blue if possible. Black is fine too. This would be shipped to 01801.

I'm guessing I can just swap out the top to install an SC hand brake in my '92 Sport.

Thanks.

I have them in black. Replied to your email with pics.

Thanks,
Randall

Want to clean out garage of these parts

Being home more lately!! Going through garage and overwhelmed with SC parts, not necessarily a bad thing but these need to go to someone that will use them. Having many other items not listed in original post so ask if there is something you need.

I do not have any seats, carpet, dashes, hoods or trunk lids

My email is rablue783@yahoo.com

Randall

Back