WTB black interior

Still looking.
I already have the door panels, seats, and dash covered.
So what is needed is:
rubber trim around the door frames, the center console, headliner for sunroof, sunroof slider, sun visors, rear deck with 3rd brake light and seat belt covers, and seat belts.

I can probably just paint most of the plastic, so I'm not too worried about getting those.(plus shipping them may be a bit much)
Thanks.

I think I have most of that if not all. How would we ship a headliner though? Maybe could meet in Columbus if you aren't in a huge hurry?

Quarantine boredom made me do it...

So, interior work is in progress and I would like to check back in and see if anyone has these parts/pieces.

-Black Headliner with matching moon roof slider
-Black seat belts for front and rear plus the plastic covers for the top backseat ones
-Black door trim/weatherstripping

If also possible, Black carpet.
Much obliged.

I have carpet and seat belts. I have a slider but it may not be in perfect shape. Head liner I'd have to check. I have some but not sure what condition, etc. What year also? 89-90 are different than 91+

I also wtb some black interior parts, but Im not in too much of a rush. I need two black rear package trays (that horizontal surface behind the rear seat) black carpet, and black sunvisors. They are for a 1990 and 1991 SC. I may need more, but Ill start a thread later after Ive done an inventory.

Let me get this stuff out of storage and inventory it with pictures. I'll get back by the weekend.

Hey,
I sent an email. I would be interested in any black interior pieces you may have, such as the rear package tray, moonroof pad insert, coat hanger hooks, seat belts, center console lid, moonroof switch bezel, etc. I am converting the interiors of my three Supercoupes to all match for the YouTube series I am making. Since one of the cars will be a stunt-double, I am entertaining the idea of buying any 1989-1993 Thunderbird interior parts that are in good shape and painting them black (I don't want to paint the Titanium interior pieces I have because the car will be returned back to original after filming).

Back