WTB 5x4.5 hub swap parts

a_d_a_m

On the off chance anyone has a complete(ish) setup laying around, perhaps from a totaled car or you decided not to install...I think I might wanna just buy all at once rather than cobble together parts here and there.

On the off chance anyone has a complete(ish) setup laying around, perhaps from a totaled car or you decided not to install...I think I might wanna just buy all at once rather than cobble together parts here and there.

What route were you thinking of going with this. I probably have enough parts to get yeah headed in the right direction - and I'll be on the HRPT in Charlotte and Martinsville if you wanted to grab them there to avoid the costs of shipping.

-Tim

What route were you thinking of going with this. I probably have enough parts to get yeah headed in the right direction - and I'll be on the HRPT in Charlotte and Martinsville if you wanted to grab them there to avoid the costs of shipping.
I'm not sure what route I was considering TBH. Cost-effective & ease of installation are both considerations, but usually are on opposite sides of the same coin. I'll drop you a PM, thanks.

Back