Misc '90 supercoupe NOS parts

Bronco SC

I took these parts off of a new motor and tranny that I purchased from an ex Ford employee. After putting the motor and tranny in my '71 Bronco I have a few parts I couldn't use. Hopefully there's someone close to north central Indiana that could use them, I really don't want to mess with packing and shipping. I have A/C compressor w/ hoses, exhaust manifolds, auto trans tail shaft, housing and mount. I am losing my storage garage so anyone that can come pick them up can have them for free otherwise I'll be throwing them away.

I took these parts off of a new motor and tranny that I purchased from an ex Ford employee. After putting the motor and tranny in my '71 Bronco I have a few parts I couldn't use. Hopefully there's someone close to north central Indiana that could use them, I really don't want to mess with packing and shipping. I have A/C compressor w/ hoses, exhaust manifolds, auto trans tail shaft, housing and mount. I am losing my storage garage so anyone that can come pick them up can have them for free otherwise I'll be throwing them away.

I'm actually looking for some NOS A/C pieces for my 35th. Sendingg you a PM.

Back