2019 Midwest Bash - Head Count

Ignore that... there maybe hope yet... I had a match and a can of gas in hand standing over the car when I posted it

Was gonna say... theres lots of time left. So you were burning the midnight oil with that match and couldn't think straight?:D

Was gonna say... theres lots of time left. So you were burning the midnight oil with that match and couldn't think straight?:D

The temperature sucks ~~~ so bad here this week it's not funny. Plus i still have to tune this stupid thing...fix the ac swap seats...swap rear ends...

glad to see

The temperature sucks ~~~ so bad here this week it's not funny. Plus i still have to tune this stupid thing...fix the ac swap seats...swap rear ends...

Jacob, glad to see that you are still going to try to make it. We have been dealing with heat index over 100 for the last few days. Add to that it has been raining every day to make it even more ugly. last Friday you could sweat a tee shirt wet in less than ten minutes if you were out side and that was in the shade... Oh well keep plugging along and when you get here I will buy you a cold beer....Rich

Jacob, glad to see that you are still going to try to make it. We have been dealing with heat index over 100 for the last few days. Add to that it has been raining every day to make it even more ugly. last Friday you could sweat a tee shirt wet in less than ten minutes if you were out side and that was in the shade... Oh well keep plugging along and when you get here I will buy you a cold beer....Rich

Yeah the temperatures have finally dropped.. I have ac in my shop but with 108f heat index it just sucks trying to do anything! I will take you up on that beer too lol . I have to hurry up and finish this stupid thing. I guess I will have to show the five speed guys how to drive this year :)

sounds good to me.

Yeah the temperatures have finally dropped.. I have ac in my shop but with 108f heat index it just sucks trying to do anything! I will take you up on that beer too lol . I have to hurry up and finish this stupid thing. I guess I will have to show the five speed guys how to drive this year :)
Glad to hear that. The weather has been hot around here as well. Sunday it cooled off to the mid 70's. My new convertor showed up today so I guess I have to drop the trans out and change that. The one good thing is that my new shifter also showed up last Friday so I can put both of them in together. I will have to hurry as the weather is going to get hot again by the end of the week They say mid 90's again... oh well we got to take the good with the bad....Rich

Signed up

Just signed up for the Bash. I look forward to a bunch of SCs and other MN12s. Just don't see enough of them around here.

glad to hear

So are you going to run the box of crap raffle on Friday night for us?? We have an inside room for this so we can be good to go with that.. Now all we need is everyone to bring some stuff to give away....Rich

So are you going to run the box of crap raffle on Friday night for us?? We have an inside room for this so we can be good to go with that.. Now all we need is everyone to bring some stuff to give away....Rich

You bet, Rich. Looking forward to seeing everyone again. I do hope all the regulars come even if it's not in Kentucky or even called the SC Shootout anymore. It's just nice to be able to get together once a year with everyone.

By the way, Rich, which one of your cars are you letting me race? Something really cool?

maybe the one

You bet, Rich. Looking forward to seeing everyone again. I do hope all the regulars come even if it's not in Kentucky or even called the SC Shootout anymore. It's just nice to be able to get together once a year with everyone.

By the way, Rich, which one of your cars are you letting me race? Something really cool?

maybe the one with the broken transmission. That was you don't have to worry about breaking anything....lol....Rich

yes they will

Rich,

Will the track be selling race fuel during this event ?

David
Yes David, They have it there for the racers any time they are open. There is also a place right down the road from me that has it in 5 gal jugs as well as 55 gal drums. They have all kinds of VP at that station. Just so you all know there are a few different ways to go.....Rich

Yes David, They have it there for the racers any time they are open. There is also a place right down the road from me that has it in 5 gal jugs as well as 55 gal drums. They have all kinds of VP at that station. Just so you all know there are a few different ways to go.....Rich

Which station has the 5 gal jugs Rich?

Back