Mookie86 intro thread

mookie86

I recently purchased a 92 TBSC and love it. It has 83k on it and is 100% stock.

Plans are to keep it as clean as possible, basic bolt ons, lower it, and enjoy it for the piece of great special vehicle history it is.

Ive owned numerous Honda's (some quick and some slow), 300 SRT8, Ram SRT10, old turbo Dodges, and much more.

Ive always wanted an SC since high school.

Currently also own an 11 Durango (wifes) and an 18 F150 5.Slo.

Thanks guys.

I am currently chasing a lot of issues of having an old car.

I replaced the stock tape deck and JBL system with a Kenwood unit, NVX 6x8 speakers, and did an amp bypass and removed the stock sub.

Now I found that my blower motor isn't working, temp read out on the climate control isn't working, and ARC no longer works.

Checked all fuses and wiring and all seem fine. ARC not too worried about because I have KYB's and Vogtland springs going on soon and plan to remove all the ARC components.

I also have the ABS and brake like come on for a split second when I first push the pedal.

Will post pics soon.

Welcome to the club!

For the climate control / blower motor problem, the "resistor" pack often fails it seems. It's subject to plenty of moisture being in the heater box, below the cowl fresh air inlet.

Thanks!

Far from perfect but I plan to keep it a while and restore it as best I can when I have the time.

Back