mid west bash hotel rooms...

pro street rich

Hey guys, I just checked in with the hotel to see how everything was going. They told me that the special price we worked out for the room will expire in 14 days... So lets make your rev's asap to insure your best price for the rooms.. Hope to see all of you soon....rich

Can't remember if I already reserved a room or not....I'll call them tomorrow. Is it pretty much like the Shootout with people staying at hotel Friday, Saturday & Sunday night ??

David

Can't remember if I already reserved a room or not....I'll call them tomorrow. Is it pretty much like the Shootout with people staying at hotel Friday, Saturday & Sunday night ??

David

I setup mine for Friday and sat only figured I'd leave my options open Sunday night. I took Monday off but thought i might try to get part of the way home Sunday after racing. 5:48 drive for me looks like. What time are we racing anyway? Early start like in the past? If its later I might change my reservation and add a day

Last edited:
Just booked my room. BTW, King bed is $119 per night, which is still a very good rate. Here is Hotel info

Country Inn & Suites
13339 Hospitality Court
Sturtevant WI 53177
262-884-0200
https://www.radissonhotels.com/en-us/hotels/country-inn-sturtevant-mt-pleasant-racine-wi
Be sure to mention that you are with the Midwest Bash group to get a room and get the reduced rate of $109 a night.
Trailer parking, our own conference room, min fridge and microwave in each room, and free breakfast.

David

Last edited:
Back