Upgrade/Mods for my 94, sound good?

SCRat

Finally got around to drive the 600 miles to get my 94 Super Coupe and bring it to me. It popped the head gasket for the 2nd time about 8 years ago and has been sitting since. With that being said i'm sure water has probably ruined the block and heads. So i'm planning on putting a 2000 4.2 short block i have and my rebuilt 89 SC heads on it with MLS HG. Also want to put a fullsize radiator in it for a 5.0 bird with 180 thermo and swap to a FMIC to insure it stays cool since i now live in a mountainous area where being under heavy throttle for 2-4 minutes is common (Looks like i could get a 20x10in 3in deep IC in there?). Whats the best way to get the new IC pipe to connect to the top hat and intake elbow? Will probably put a new exhaust running 2.5in with new cats and a dual in/out Borla ProXS. Not really looking for more power just better reliability. Now days where is the best place to get a chip burned for these mods? Everything seem like a good idea or got any suggestions?

Upgrades

Dave dalke in Ohio is the man when it come to getting a chip and other motor upgrades.

Back