Official: Stuff you have left to do before the midwest bash thread.

If this for straightens up my lean condition I have to swap clutches next. This 500 mile spec 2 clutch is slipping a little smh

Maybe join the caravan? That might help! Sounds like Mike Inch, Jacob Royer, Dan Thornsberry and I may all be caravan-ing.

Myself and Col Glenn (XB-70) will be heading out from Clarksville Friday morning as well. Depending on peoples routes and times, we could all connect and have a great caravan up to WI!

Smitty

Myself and Col Glenn (XB-70) will be heading out from Clarksville Friday morning as well. Depending on peoples routes and times, we could all connect and have a great caravan up to WI!

Smitty

Plans to meet up with mell butler and normL at the first rest stop north of indy should be early! Want to miss Chicago rush hour

Just to make sure I'm on the same page...we're meeting at the rest stop in Thornton, IN on 65N?

I once missed out on a first date with a woman I met at a race because we both didn't realize there were 2 Holiday Inns on the same road. She was waiting in the lobby at one while I was waiting at the other. lol Luckily we still managed to start seeing each other weeks later.

Just to make sure I'm on the same page...we're meeting at the rest stop in Thornton, IN on 65N?

I once missed out on a first date with a woman I met at a race because we both didn't realize there were 2 Holiday Inns on the same road. She was waiting in the lobby at one while I was waiting at the other. lol Luckily we still managed to start seeing each other weeks later.

That's the plan I think its around milemarker 40something sorry I hadn't pmd you yet

It looks like it's between mile markers 148 and 149. I'll be in a charcoal Ford pickup, with "The Car Vault" decals on the doors, pulling a white trailer so I'll be parked in the truck lot at the rest area.

It looks like it's between mile markers 148 and 149. I'll be in a charcoal Ford pickup, with "The Car Vault" decals on the doors, pulling a white trailer so I'll be parked in the truck lot at the rest area.

Interstate 65 Indiana Rest Area - Northbound

Thorntown, IN 46071 https://g.co/kgs/dJC2Ek

I'll be in a silver f150 crew cab pulling either a silver or black sc I will let you know when we have a rough estimate on eta

You met a gal at a race and then arranged a date at a hotel afterwards?.... the bird gets 'em everytime!

You met a gal at a race and then arranged a date at a hotel afterwards?.... the bird gets 'em everytime!

lol Now, now, I'm a respectable guy. The hotel lobby was just a place to meet to go out to dinner. Besides, I was stuck with a roommate for the races. :)

Hoping to work on mine again tomorrow getting a base done from dd which hopefully resolves my wierd issues so I can continue on with fine tunning and likely a last minute clutch install.

lol Now, now, I'm a respectable guy. The hotel lobby was just a place to meet to go out to dinner. Besides, I was stuck with a roommate for the races. :)

ha ha ha! Either way, way to pick up a chick at the races! I like the work you did on the hood BTW, looks good!

I've put about 200 miles on my 95 without any issues, so I'm claiming it good and will be driving up Friday from STL.

see you friday

I've put about 200 miles on my 95 without any issues, so I'm claiming it good and will be driving up Friday from STL.

I will be setting up shop some time Friday morning and will see everyone then. Reg will be inside in the room just off the lobby. We will set up dinner out back and I will be there to park everyone so we all can have a great time....Rich and the Midwest bash group...

With some help from DD got the car running properly again! Now I need to swap pulleys around 18psi is too much for a dbl Ic i have the fuel for it now but acts pushing 190s

remember to bring stuff for the auction

Remember we are doing the TBU auction so please bring your stuff for this event. We will be holding the auction on Friday night so please bring some stuff for everyone to bid on... Thank you ...the Midwest bash group...

Remember we are doing the TBU auction so please bring your stuff for this event. We will be holding the auction on Friday night so please bring some stuff for everyone to bid on... Thank you ...the Midwest bash group...

Highly recommend a post on fb about the tbu auction most people don't watch the forums anymore like us old school guys

I plan to leave home at approx 6:30 AM. Maybe I'll get there late afternoon. It's a long drive. Rich, save me a spot for F150 with trailer. Thanks
Alan

Got the car started up tonight...no major leaks anywhere yet. Still need to get it up to operating temperature and actually drive it...lol.

Put stock pulleys back on mine to get it back down to 13psi so it would stop pulling timming. Runs better imo... put about 90 miles on it no problems runs strong for what it is. Tranny and clutch are garbage so my spare is going in next week so is a stock clutch instead of this slipping hard pedal messed up spec 2 junk. If i feel froggy i will fab a FMIC since i have all the stuff to do it. Then i can actually run 18psi of boost with timing lol

Drove my 95 to a Sonic car show tonight. No issues. I should make the trip nicely next Friday.

Back