1990 Owners manual

RS2600

Looking for a 1990 SC owners manual in descent shape. I know they're on E-pay but they charge horrendous
shipping to Sweden so if someone could just put one in an envelope and put it in the mail. I have pay-pal.
Thanks in advance

let me check for you

Looking for a 1990 SC owners manual in descent shape. I know they're on E-pay but they charge horrendous
shipping to Sweden so if someone could just put one in an envelope and put it in the mail. I have pay-pal.
Thanks in advance
I have a bunch of 1990's here and I should have a book some place for you. Let me see what I can find for you....Rich

Thanks in advance

Are you looking for an owners manual or a maintenance manual? I can't see an owners manual as small as they are costing a fortune to ship to Sweden.

I have a complete '90 owners manual packet, what will you offer for it? Once you get 10 posts you can send me a private message with your address and I can check in to what mailing/shipping would be. If the total price if agreeable we can make a deal.

Attachments

• 20190814_180543_resized.jpg
    20190814_180543_resized.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 75
  • 20190814_180558_resized.jpg
    20190814_180558_resized.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 96
Can't find out how to send a PM so please ,sent me an email and I'll send
you all my address so You can calculate the shipping cost:
matsborssen@gmail.com

Thanks

Now that you have 10 posts you can send a pm, left click my name "nickleman60" at the top left of any posts and you'll see a drop down box, click send private message.

FYI................I just sent you a pm. You should see a notification next to your name on the top right of page.

Last edited:
Back