1990 35th Anniversary Edition Thunderbird SC

35th-SanDiego

It is time for me to downsize. I am selling my 35th. Ya'll know what the colors look like. Silver and black with the sexiest interior known to the year 1990.

The car has lived in 2 places, Encinitas CA until 2002 and San Diego, CA since. Both in a garage and never driven in rain. Still has the yellow grease pencil inspection writing in the wheel well. I have all the goodies it came with. Floor mats, car cover, keys etc..etc..

Car is in nice shape for 29 years old. Radio is inop like most every JBL premium sound out there and the driver's side power window motor needs to be replaced (internally clutch safety slips). I have a new motor for the power window.

A few years ago overdrive on transmission failed due to TV cable from throttle to transmission broke which ultimately caused issues. Transmission was rebuilt with modifications used by California Highway Patrol (better clutch pack etc..) by a shop who had the contract with CHP. Problem solved and provides performance better than when it came off the line. I need to smog it. I think that's it.

This car has been unmolested despite my temptations. Since they only made around 3700 supposedly there are darn few of them left around and even more in the scrap yard, I figured this was not the car to modify. I was hoping to save it for my grandson but life has a way to alter our course and speed.

Automatic
Sunroof
16,000 (Approx)
Located in sunny San Diego
I am considering offers - cash Only.
I hold the pink on it of course.
Pictures to follow.

No tire kickers. Low ball offers will be absolutely ignored.
(I lack a sense of humor)

If you have questions, I will do my best to answer.

I am looking for a car and was about to pull the trigger on a clean out of state 35th, but since you're in my home town I'd like to see the car. I am in the Chula Vista area.

Back