SOLD - Control Freaks Differential Cover

club member sale?

Would you consider ending auction and direct sale to club member? Don't much care for fee-bay.

If you would consider this what would you need for it? I am interested, located in NE Ohio.

Thanks
Adam

Would you consider ending auction and direct sale to club member? Don't much care for fee-bay.

If you would consider this what would you need for it? I am interested, located in NE Ohio.

Thanks
Adam

Yes, I would consider ending the eBay auction early and doing a direct sale to you.

I have it listed for $130 shipped on SVTPerformance.com forums. If that sounds good to you, I can end the eBay auction early.

And I apologize, I didn't realize I hadn't included a price on it in this listing.

Yes, I would consider ending the eBay auction early and doing a direct sale to you.

I have it listed for $130 shipped on SVTPerformance.com forums. If that sounds good to you, I can end the eBay auction early.

And I apologize, I didn't realize I hadn't included a price on it in this listing.

Hello Adam and All,

I need to apologize again. For some reason, eBay has this listing sort of locked, and is not letting me cancel it or any of the bids. Looks like I'm going to have to ride this one out. Sorry for the confusion. For anyone interested, please feel free to bid on it on eBay if you'd like.

FWIW, for the two items I'm selling that are MN12/SC specific, I did not put them on eBay. They are only listed here, and I'm trying to get them listed on TCCoA.

I only put items on eBay that can be used across more vehicle types than just MN12/SC's. It's a lot easier to sell them that way then going to half a dozen different forums to sell them.

Shoot. That sucks. one more reason to dislike fee-bay. :(

I am watching listing tho. If you do manage to end it I'll definitely take it 4 the $130 shipped. If not will take chances with the auction

Thanks

Shoot. That sucks. one more reason to dislike fee-bay. :(

I am watching listing tho. If you do manage to end it I'll definitely take it 4 the $130 shipped. If not will take chances with the auction

Thanks

Yeah, I need to relearn eBay apparently. Good luck if you bid on the auction. Hey, maybe you’ll get it for less than $130... ;)

WINNER WINNER, chicken dinner!!!

I'm your winner on e-bay Greg. Posted a question on the interior thread bout possibility of the front seats. I'll wait to hear from you on that for a day, then work out pay/shipping, or a possible trip up to see ya depending.

Thanks

Adam

Back