2019 Midwest Bash - Dyno Order

Is that the earliest you plan on being up and moving? LOL

Yeah, as you know Friday night at these things usually means numerous beers and staying up late.

Since the dyno won't be in hotel parking lot it might take a little longer to get there, especially if Kathy is going with me.

David

time to the dyno

Yeah, as you know Friday night at these things usually means numerous beers and staying up late.

Since the dyno won't be in hotel parking lot it might take a little longer to get there, especially if Kathy is going with me.

David

For everyone, the time to the dyno is just ten minutes up the freeway from the hotel. it is an easy drive and it should not get our cars too warm before we do the test. Just so everyone knows....Rich

For everyone, the time to the dyno is just ten minutes up the freeway from the hotel. it is an easy drive and it should not get our cars too warm before we do the test. Just so everyone knows....Rich

Rich,

Are we planning to have the whole group hang out at the dyno facility for part of the day Saturday ? Do they have bathrooms for the wives and are there places nearby for food and drinks if we want to make it like a picnic ?

David

Rich,

Are we planning to have the whole group hang out at the dyno facility for part of the day Saturday ? Do they have bathrooms for the wives and are there places nearby for food and drinks if we want to make it like a picnic ?

David

I have never been inside Borchardt but I believe they do have a nice front end for their customers. Their shop is located in a very busy commercial district that has plenty of restaurants and stuff.

edit: This place is very close by (a minute down the road) and their food is really good (they have drinks too ;) ) https://milwaukeeburgercompany.com/

Last edited:
that is up for talk

Rich,

David

we could all hang out there is room for us. the food is not an issue as there are a lot of places to eat within walking, as well as a few places for someone to buy me a drink or two..lol. I guess we could talk about it on Friday night and see what everyone wants to do....Rich. p.s. sorry it took so long to get back but I went to Elkart Lake for the races this past weekend....Rich

that is the plan.

Fine with me if we cancel the dyno and do a Car Show at hotel instead.

David

The guy who runs the dyno is having some work done that will keep him out for a few weeks. He went under the knife wed and they said it will be some time for him to get better. We did try to get into two other dyno's but both had already booked stuff.
So with that we had to do something and so we went with the car show for sat. This should work out for everyone to spend more time together. Thanks for everyone understanding this twist and see everyone in a couple of weeks....The mid west bash group......rich

The one thing I was disappointed about was that there wasn't going to be a show, so I'm glad that was added. Sorry the guys are going to miss out on the dyno, though. I know that's popular. Hope the guy heals well from his surgery.

Back