Locating Factory Key less Entry Door Code

RS2600

Is there any where I can find the code for the keyless entry. I found one for opening the trunk but
don't know where the others are located.

There is usually a sticker on the trunk arm. If not anymore pull the carpet back in the left side of trunk and look for the module that should have a sticker on it too.

Not sure what you mean by "found one for opening the trunk"

If you close the doors with them unlocked, then press both of the last two buttons on the right of the keypad at the same time, does it lock the doors?

I found one on the pass side trunk hinge but that only opens the trunk.

Is the last digit a 5 or 6? If so, I suspect that the 5/6 button is bouncing, and that the driver's door is also unlocked.

If your code is, say, 12345 on the side - the 12345 unlocks the driver's door, if you then follow with a 3 or a 4 it unlocks the passenger door, or a 5 or 6 unlocks the trunk.

RwP

If you close the doors with them unlocked, then press both of the last two buttons on the right of the keypad at the same time, does it lock the doors?

My mistake, pressing the two buttons locks the doors and the key code I have unlocks them but not the trunk.
Are ther any other features that can be activated by the code lock?

Are ther any other features that can be activated by the code lock?

At any time, without entering a code, pressing 7/8 and 9/0 at the same time will lock both doors. After entering a working code, if you press 3/4 within 5 seconds, you will unlock the passenger door. If within 5 seconds you press 5/6, you will unlock the trunk.

To add an additional personal code, say one you want to share, give to a parking attendant, etc. then perhaps delete later, just enter the factory code, then within 5 seconds press the 1/2 button, then enter your new additional code, then wait five or more seconds...new code should work.

Note this process (not tested by me), to remove any non-factory codes:
  • Enter the factory access code with the keypad
  • Press the 1/2 button within five seconds of entering the factory code
  • Hold the 1/2 button. Keep it held for about two seconds
Tips
All the personal codes programmed to your car are erased with this step. You cannot delete one code at a time.
The factory code cannot be deleted, and will remain active even if you delete your personal codes.

There is usually a sticker on the trunk arm. If not anymore pull the carpet back in the left side of trunk and look for the module that should have a sticker on it too.

Not sure what you mean by "found one for opening the trunk"

Is that over by the fuel pump relay?

Back