Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: F.S. Black Canadian Interior pieces - enough to do the seat belt conversion + extras

I would like the 2 A pillers. Could probably put them in a usps golf club box only $20 to ship it they fit

I'm still obsessed with these parts. Still figuring out when/if I can head your way. I'm mostly interested in all parts for the Canadian seat belt conversion and fold down rear seat (in case you have already sold some of the other random parts).

seat belts

I am interested in converting the seat belts in my 90 (driver side shoulder belt track has been broken for years). I would not need any of the back seat parts, but would I need the metal front seat bases or can I use the existing lap belt hardware I have? I though I would just need all the trim above the doors and also the rear quarters for the proper access holes (and the belts) - am I incorrect?
    Yes, I'm in the states, but I am still curious about this - if you have the parts and could give any insight, I would be grateful. Thanks.

I have not forgotten about this post. I was working on my car's interior today and was thinking about how badly I wanted those black interior pieces. Fortunately, my dad will be heading that way next month, unfortunately I think he will by flying there instead of driving there (like he did last year), so we'll see how this goes. Otherwise sometime this summer when I'm visiting family in Wisconsin, I can see if I can rent a truck and head that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick_Leuce View Post
    he will by flying there instead of driving there
    I had a friend that used to fly to England to buy Cosworth body parts...he'd buy a first class ticket and make them 'carry on' items - can't imagine that would work today, tho.

No guarantees, but we might have a connection in the Detroit area who could help ship the parts to us. Iíll need to see if they would be willing to help with this sort of thing. Iím not giving up yet.

Good news. My dad said he is considering driving to Detroit. He will be in Toledo Friday March 6th and Detroit until Monday March 9th. He will work out how to get the parts back.

PM me when you have a chance.

Thank you.
    -Rick Leuce

Hey,

We are making travel plans and would like to know for sure if the parts are still available.

Just sent another PM.
    -Rick

Back seat

Is the back seat still available? If so how much? I live in Lansing. It seem like you live in Detroit area so I could pick up.

Hello,
    My dad went to Detroit and bought the whole lot for me while he was on a business trip. I have not seen the parts myself yet, but to my knowledge, all parts in this thread have been sold.
    -Rick Leuce