91 SC for sale - $4k OBO

tweedybird

Runs great!

3.8L supercharged V6, 5 speed auto

- new transmission
- new battery
- freshly installed NEW tokico illumina shocks (front & rear)
- upgraded Kenwood Soundsystem
- only 89k miles
- super clean tweed & leather interior

Sad to see her go - need to downsize my garage. Could be a great show car with a little TLC.

Message me with any questions. Asking $4000. Reasonable offers accepted.

Located in Chicago.

See craigslist ad for photos -- https://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/cto/d/chicago-1991-ford-thunderbird-sc/6971283004.html

Last edited:
To be honest I would probably be in on it since I live in St. Louis its not that far of a drive but you picked the perfect time because I'm having a house built and if I took money away from that for a 5th car I'm pretty sure my wife would kill me... Nope I take that back not pretty sure, she would kill me..

Haha! Understandable. Just convert her into a SC fan... Buy it "FOR" her. Show her the big, beautiful, clean back seat. ;)

To be honest I would probably be in on it since I live in St. Louis its not that far of a drive but you picked the perfect time because I'm having a house built and if I took money away from that for a 5th car I'm pretty sure my wife would kill me... Nope I take that back not pretty sure, she would kill me..

Hey friends. Price reduced to $3600 cash. Please spread the word. About to lose storage space for this sweet babe and I can figure it out otherwise but would rather she go to a loving home!

Is this sold?

Runs great!

3.8L supercharged V6, 5 speed auto

- new transmission
- new battery
- freshly installed NEW tokico illumina shocks (front & rear)
- upgraded Kenwood Soundsystem
- only 89k miles
- super clean tweed & leather interior

Sad to see her go - need to downsize my garage. Could be a great show car with a little TLC.

Message me with any questions. Asking $4000. Reasonable offers accepted.

Located in Chicago.

See craigslist ad for photos -- https://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/cto/d/chicago-1991-ford-thunderbird-sc/6971283004.html

Back