4th "annual" fall BBQ 10/26 1PM

SCTBIRD1173

SCCoA Member
**BLOWS DUST OFF CHAPTER**

Hey everyone! Looking to get the annual BBQ at my house going again this year. Right now I'm leaning towards the 3rd or 4th weekend in October. Let me know who's available and what works best for you.

Thanks!

Last edited:
OK here's the official post for the fall BBQ meet.

Saturday October 26th 1PM at my house. T-Birds are preferred but any car is welcome, this is more about the people than the cars. I'll have the grill going and same with the fire since it tends to be cold up here in October. If you want to bring something that would be appreciated but it is not required.

If anyone wants to meet up 30-45min earlier we can grab some pictures at the reservoir.

Also I will be trying to pawn off a lot of parts, some free, others cheap, bring a truck if you're a hoarder like me.

I voted for an earlier time in the month cause I have plans on that day but I'll see if I can make it... Hopefully it won't be too dark when I get there LoL, like old times huh hahaha

Little bit of a weak turnout but a good time had by all!

VdcaKpc.jpg

jG2jVK1.jpg

pQCaVsz.jpg

veXkgdZ.jpg

VbYrmmE.jpg

tnRsLAB.jpg

WL4qkbc.jpg

ShIiG5L.jpg

OLsFipv.jpg

3anLNys.jpg

GuHN0CS.jpg

Sorry I missed it, had some family visiting from Florida and had to spend time with them. I'll be sure to be there next time.

Back