QOPrzHM.jpg

guiWkis.jpg

EHsBeSv.jpg

Undercarriage pics from previous owner:
oFwSFFv.jpg

wlGBDlB.jpg

XJSrZqh.jpg

are all the electronics working?

looks nice. are all the electonics working -pw, seat adjusts, fogs, shock adjustments, sun roof, ds door keypad etc? is the ALBS light on? Thanks in advance

Yes, Ricky, it's still available.
And yes, I do believe it will make a trip damn near anywhere. I drove it home 6hrs with no issues whatsoever. :D

Wsh you were closer

Damn, really wish I was closer-I would take it off your hands immediately.

Last edited:
90 sc

looks like the first one I ever bought.. first of 5 lol. im in Michigan. but have been looking for this exact one. could u meet? if not would u consider a little off for the drive? and I could make the drive? very interested. can txt me too 2317699368

looks like the first one I ever bought.. first of 5 lol. im in Michigan. but have been looking for this exact one. could u meet? if not would u consider a little off for the drive? and I could make the drive? very interested. can txt me too 2317699368
Text sent.

Could someone please confirm the pictures are working?
I have one member here insisting that the pictures are all showing up as red Xs.
I have checked on my phone and now three computers and have not had any such issue.

You mean the really nice clear big as a house images displayed above....yep, working for me.

Back