2020 Calendar

TSC89

SCCoA Member
Just checking to see if there is any interest in me putting together a calendar for 2020?

UPDATE: The calendar was submitted to the printer last Thursday, Nov. 14.

Once I get the proof copy and approve it I will make a new post with the link for purchasing them.

Last edited:
Yup. Interested, even if there's an increase. Besides, I've already been working on my pic submission. I'm trying to be proactive, so I can be on time this year...and maybe not miss it altogether again, either. lol

Maybe time to do something different this year. I was just at the print shop and they can make custom flags, with your image of choice, etc. for $22

Maybe time to do something different this year. I was just at the print shop and they can make custom flags, with your image of choice, etc. for $22

You are more than welcome to start getting other things made for the group.

I asked about the calendar because the interest has been declining and it is always a battle to get enough good photo's.

OK, just over 3 weeks to go for picture submissions.

I have a whopping 5 submissions so far.

I see so many SC, XR7 and Mark 8 pics always being posted and people haven't been able to submit more than 5 pics???? You've got to be kidding. I see great pics all the time. It only takes a few minutes to submit them. People are proud of their rides, as well they should be. Here's a great way to show them off. I know I want to see them. Come on guys...and gals. :)

My SC is a daily driver (so it has blemishes). I'll try to wash it up and drive somewhere with a "clean background" while its daylight out (I am near a farm with a big open field I could park in front of). I'll happily submit a couple different photos of my car. I have an iPhone 6, so the camera is pretty good. I may take a picture with my GoPro and see if it's any better (or if the "fish-eye" effect can't be cropped out).

My SC is a daily driver (so it has blemishes). I'll try to wash it up and drive somewhere with a "clean background" while its daylight out (I am near a farm with a big open field I could park in front of). I'll happily submit a couple different photos of my car. I have an iPhone 6, so the camera is pretty good. I may take a picture with my GoPro and see if it's any better (or if the "fish-eye" effect can't be cropped out).

Send them.

I'll send you a pm with the e-mail.

Thanks!

I'll see if I can scrounge up some other of my older pictures of the SC's from Carlisle that may not have been used in the past.

Cheers guys. Hope everyone's well.

Back