65th TBird Anniversary at the 2020 All Ford Nationals at Carlisle

Carlisle

Sounds good Ken I have plates, and plastic wear from last year. I put it in a toter after Carlisle last year

Carlisle All Ford Nationals is delayed until 31 July 2020 to 02 Aug 2020.

We called the Hotel and they said they will not transfer my reservation to the new dates. They said there is no space as all the rooms are booked. ???

Carlisle All Ford Nationals is delayed until 31 July 2020 to 02 Aug 2020.

We called the Hotel and they said they will not transfer my reservation to the new dates. They said there is no space as all the rooms are booked. ???

I haven't heard anything from ITC. I think they are working with the hotel to get everything setup. I hope to hear something soon

I checked the ITC facebook site and they are doing nothing. They tell everyone to re-book before the hotel raises the rates. It is a free-for all. :eek:

I justy tried to make reservations for the new date and there is not available rooms. So I hope that the motel has changed our reservations from May/June to July/Aug.

After over a week they sent me this reply:

Tue, May 12, 6:56 PM (13 hours ago)

to me
Good evening,

Thank you for your patience in waiting for our response during this unprecedented time. We will get back to you as soon as possible regarding re-scheduling reservations.We appreciate your business and thank you again for your continued patience. Stay Safe and talk to you soon!

Brandi Myers · Front Office Manager
Country Inn & Suites By Radisson, Carlisle, PA
: +1 (717) 241-4900 f: +1 (717) 241-4895
e: Cx_capa@countryinn.com
1529 Commerce Ave, Carlisle, PA, 17015, U.S.A
countryinns.com/carlislepa
facebook.com/countryinnandsuitescarlislepa​

I called back and they said all the rooms were booked and to contact Bart at the ITC for a new place. We do not have a place to stay.

I changed my reservation to:
HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS HARRISBURG SW/MECHANICSBURG
6325 CARLISLE PIKE
MECHANICSBURG, PA 17050
(717) 790-0924
(717) 691-9385 (fax)
Expensive. :(

For what it's worth. I finally was able to cancel yesterday. The hours being cut back at the hotel made it tricky for me to get anyone at the actual property and not a reservations line.

Lady today me anyone booked under the Thubderbird group was canceled out already.

Also she said Bart has secured a new block of rooms at a different property as they were already booked.

Not sure if anyone spoke with Bart but there may be a block of rooms somewhere.

-Tim

For what it's worth. I finally was able to cancel yesterday. The hours being cut back at the hotel made it tricky for me to get anyone at the actual property and not a reservations line.

Lady today me anyone booked under the Thubderbird group was canceled out already.

Also she said Bart has secured a new block of rooms at a different property as they were already booked.

Not sure if anyone spoke with Bart but there may be a block of rooms somewhere.

-Tim

Tim,
Bart never got back to me on anything.....posted on their FB page asking and even PM him. I'm done with him.
I know Rob Floyd book rooms at the American Inn near the fairgrounds. I know there is a Marriot and Super 8 near where the Country Inn is.
Ken

Also, for Saturday night dinner place this year is Black N Bleu in Mechanicsburg at 7:30-8:00pm. This place comes highly recomended. If you are coming, please let me know how many in your party, so I can give them a heads up on count.
https://www.blacknbleu.com/

I am working on figuring if a Saturday luncheon under the tent is something people will also want to do.

Are we still doing Black N Bleu?

If I go to Carlisle I will only come up for Saturday. It all depends on how hot and humid it is going to be. Hopefully this heat wave will break a little by the end of this month.

Back