caliper bleeder valve sizes for 95

CaifanSC

SCCoA Member
Finally going to get around to patching the leaking brake line on the 95 chameleon blue. Last time I did brake work the bleeder valves were starting to get a little rounded. Since I'm doing a full fluid flush this time around, I'd like to replace all bleeder valves in all 4 corners.

Anyone know the sizes so I can order from rock auto? I have factory stock calipers all around. Rock auto has multiple sizes, so I wanted to ask which I need.

Thanks!

Assuming they're the same all SC years...

Front or Rear. Standard bleeder. Screw/bolt head style: hex socket. Length 1 -1/4". Bolt thread size: 3/8". Dorman 13901

Couple bucks per pair at Autozone, etc....no need to pay RA for shipping, if that's all you're buying ;)

Assuming they're the same all SC years...

Front or Rear. Standard bleeder. Screw/bolt head style: hex socket. Length 1 -1/4". Bolt thread size: 3/8". Dorman 13901

Couple bucks per pair at Autozone, etc....no need to pay RA for shipping, if that's all you're buying ;)

Thanks as alwyas for the great info my friend. I'm placing an order for Motorcraft fluids that I need (couple bottles of coolant, windshield washer fluid and several bottles of brake fluid), so I'm tagging along the bleeder valves. :)

Back