Proud new owner of a 1990 35th anniversary 5 speed

Bosch

UyasFKf.jpg

DRcoQlG.jpg

xMyBwu1.jpg

Extremely good condition. Only two owners - original owner was a gentleman in Texas who's wife used it as a daily driver until they sold it to the guy I bought it from. Complete engine rebuild at 200k miles, currently sitting at 211. I had a 96 LX bird that I bought when I was 19, and even though it was sadly underpowered I always loved the platform and wanted one that was more performance oriented. I had a dream about my old car a few months ago that made me go craigslisting and this was miraculously available. I absolutely adore it, although I'm dreading having to fix some of the more esoteric problems that I've heard these cars run into.

I absolutely adore it, although I'm dreading having to fix some of the more esoteric problems that I've heard these cars run into.

Welcome to the Anny club ;) Don't see many w/the spoiler, I think. Mine is an auto w/110k miles, also found on CL to my surprise.

About those issues, just work them as they come up, be sure to check here for previous discussion, resist firing the parts cannon, and ask if you get stuck. Main thing is to enjoy your SC.

Ken

Welcome to the Anny club ;) Don't see many w/the spoiler, I think. Mine is an auto w/110k miles, also found on CL to my surprise.

About those issues, just work them as they come up, be sure to check here for previous discussion, resist firing the parts cannon, and ask if you get stuck. Main thing is to enjoy your SC.

Ken

I'm with Ken! Welcome.

Your car looks great for the mileage!

Man that thing is sick nasty I can't wait to get my 90SC 35th up and going I have so many of them for projects including a 1966 with the Fatman steering wheel that moves to the center of the dash

Back