2 SC's for sale 90 +91 90 is daily and 91= 89K miles clean, 2K for both.

SCDave

Just 2K for Both cars, 90 has Black leather int and seats need recovering but a good daily driver and has been sitting for 8 months # 541-447-2707 I'll have to call ya back, Thanks Gents./Ladies?:)

Hmm, asking too Much Guys?

Do I have to will them to some young guy? I could insure and shove them into the river? lol:)

asking too much?

Not sure it's that so much - where are you, Bend? Not certain there is a lot of local SC demand in central OR? ;)

A '91 with less than 100k should be a decent enough car, and I'd think given some patience and proper audience would be at least worth $1k

Try adding photos, more details...trans, body color, any recent repairs, mods, etc. As it is, you've not given prospective buyers too much to get excited about, I think.

GLWS.

Ken

Where are you located scdave? I'm in Beaverton. looking for another sc

Hi there, I am down here in Prineville 160 miles from you. if you bring me $1400 you can have Both cars. My # 541-447-2707. Thank you for the interest. :)

Not sure it's that so much - where are you, Bend? Not certain there is a lot of local SC demand in central OR? ;)

A '91 with less than 100k should be a decent enough car, and I'd think given some patience and proper audience would be at least worth $1k

Try adding photos, more details...trans, body color, any recent repairs, mods, etc. As it is, you've not given prospective buyers too much to get excited about, I think.

GLWS.

Ken

You are absolutely right Ken, my wife died in my arms mothers day and I have been so busy downsizing Everything, getting ready to sell my place, I have too many Boats, cars etc so picking them off a couple at a time, and will send photo's to those who are interested, Both cars need work but are viable runners.

scdave- dang man im sorry for your loss, especially on mothers day :( ill call you monday, I get paid before christmas, hopefully if at least 1 is still for sale and noit sold ill definitely be getting it. and if i have enough cash ill get both
Ryan

Dave:

Had any luck w/photos for these cars yet?

I'll resend the PM, but you can send them to me via: kmtkr@hotmail.com

Thanks.

Ken

scdave- dang man im sorry for your loss, especially on mothers day :( ill call you monday, I get paid before christmas, hopefully if at least 1 is still for sale and noit sold ill definitely be getting it. and if i have enough cash ill get both
Ryan

Hi Ryan I tried your Phone # and it said disconnected, you can come have a look at the cars any time, I will call when I get a number that I can reach you on, Thank you. I tried your # several times? I held the titles to both cars in my hands Today.

Last edited:
Dave:

Had any luck w/photos for these cars yet?

I'll resend the PM, but you can send them to me via: kmtkr@hotmail.com

Thanks.

Ken

Hi Ken , I will take some fresh photos tomorrow and get them off to you , some gas and a battery you could drive the 90 model home to Salem the other car will need a few hrs of time and will be a good runner too I think, I never ran it, brought it home and it has sat. need to put the coil pack on and it should fire up, is missing the airconditioning pump from the guy I got it from he did supply the coil pack when I asked about it. Have titles to both cars, Held them in my hands Today.

scdave- My phone was giving my issues, brand new and it shut itself off twice today with a full battery. i might be taking it back. but i will try calling again hopefully it will work

scdave- My phone was giving my issues, brand new and it shut itself off twice today with a full battery. i might be taking it back. but i will try calling again hopefully it will work

Hahaha, My Phone is a Pain in the butt too, as a matter of fact you have to call me , then I have to call you back as I have only been able to answer this thing twice on incoming calls and that was when I was in the phone past the entry code, ~~~ devices anyway, .lol

Both cars still available.

Well, Both cars still here and the sun is shining, they will be put out for sale. Come and Get them.

Dave - I have a friend in your area for the next few days, can I give them your phone number so they can call you and come by to take a look, get some pics, etc.,?

Ken
Sure Ken. tell them to bring a battery and drive the 1990 home.

Gent's, I still have to get my phone to send photos, I did get other issues with it fixed so I can answer the darn thing, pics problem is next fix. sorry about the delays.

Back