Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18

Thread: 2 SC's for sale 90 +91 90 is daily and 91= 89K miles clean, 2K for both.

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Central Oregon
    Posts
    30

    2 SC's for sale 90 +91 90 is daily and 91= 89K miles clean, 2K for both.

    Just 2K for Both cars, 90 has Black leather int and seats need recovering but a good daily driver and has been sitting for 8 months # 541-447-2707 I'll have to call ya back, Thanks Gents./Ladies?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Central Oregon
    Posts
    30

    Hmm, asking too Much Guys?

    Do I have to will them to some young guy? I could insure and shove them into the river? lol

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Salem OR
    Posts
    7,302
    asking too much?
    Not sure it's that so much - where are you, Bend? Not certain there is a lot of local SC demand in central OR?

    A '91 with less than 100k should be a decent enough car, and I'd think given some patience and proper audience would be at least worth $1k

    Try adding photos, more details...trans, body color, any recent repairs, mods, etc. As it is, you've not given prospective buyers too much to get excited about, I think.

    GLWS.

    Ken

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Posts
    280
    Where are you located scdave? I'm in Beaverton. looking for another sc

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Central Oregon
    Posts
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by TBirdSC89 View Post
    Where are you located scdave? I'm in Beaverton. looking for another sc
    Hi there, I am down here in Prineville 160 miles from you. if you bring me $1400 you can have Both cars. My # 541-447-2707. Thank you for the interest.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Central Oregon
    Posts
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by KMT View Post
    Not sure it's that so much - where are you, Bend? Not certain there is a lot of local SC demand in central OR?

    A '91 with less than 100k should be a decent enough car, and I'd think given some patience and proper audience would be at least worth $1k

    Try adding photos, more details...trans, body color, any recent repairs, mods, etc. As it is, you've not given prospective buyers too much to get excited about, I think.

    GLWS.

    Ken
    You are absolutely right Ken, my wife died in my arms mothers day and I have been so busy downsizing Everything, getting ready to sell my place, I have too many Boats, cars etc so picking them off a couple at a time, and will send photo's to those who are interested, Both cars need work but are viable runners.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Posts
    280
    scdave- dang man im sorry for your loss, especially on mothers day ill call you monday, I get paid before christmas, hopefully if at least 1 is still for sale and noit sold ill definitely be getting it. and if i have enough cash ill get both
    Ryan

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Salem OR
    Posts
    7,302
    Quote Originally Posted by SCDave View Post
    will send photo's to those who are interested
    Dave:

    PM sent

    Ken
    Last edited by KMT; 12-10-2019 at 03:13 PM.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Salem OR
    Posts
    7,302
    Dave:

    Had any luck w/photos for these cars yet?

    I'll resend the PM, but you can send them to me via: [email protected]

    Thanks.

    Ken

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Central Oregon
    Posts
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by TBirdSC89 View Post
    scdave- dang man im sorry for your loss, especially on mothers day ill call you monday, I get paid before christmas, hopefully if at least 1 is still for sale and noit sold ill definitely be getting it. and if i have enough cash ill get both
    Ryan
    Hi Ryan I tried your Phone # and it said disconnected, you can come have a look at the cars any time, I will call when I get a number that I can reach you on, Thank you. I tried your # several times? I held the titles to both cars in my hands Today.
    Last edited by SCDave; 12-11-2019 at 11:46 PM.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Central Oregon
    Posts
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by KMT View Post
    Dave:

    Had any luck w/photos for these cars yet?

    I'll resend the PM, but you can send them to me via: [email protected]

    Thanks.

    Ken
    Hi Ken , I will take some fresh photos tomorrow and get them off to you , some gas and a battery you could drive the 90 model home to Salem the other car will need a few hrs of time and will be a good runner too I think, I never ran it, brought it home and it has sat. need to put the coil pack on and it should fire up, is missing the airconditioning pump from the guy I got it from he did supply the coil pack when I asked about it. Have titles to both cars, Held them in my hands Today.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Posts
    280
    scdave- My phone was giving my issues, brand new and it shut itself off twice today with a full battery. i might be taking it back. but i will try calling again hopefully it will work

    03hyundai elantra-everyday car. 275k gave out. Spare motor has 345k on it and strong. Getting body work and new paint job
    89sc auto- locating spare motor
    90sc auto

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Salem OR
    Posts
    7,302
    Thanks Dave...replied to your pm.

    Ken

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Central Oregon
    Posts
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by TBirdSC89 View Post
    scdave- My phone was giving my issues, brand new and it shut itself off twice today with a full battery. i might be taking it back. but i will try calling again hopefully it will work
    Hahaha, My Phone is a Pain in the butt too, as a matter of fact you have to call me , then I have to call you back as I have only been able to answer this thing twice on incoming calls and that was when I was in the phone past the entry code, ~~~ devices anyway, .lol

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Central Oregon
    Posts
    30

    Both cars still available.

    Well, Both cars still here and the sun is shining, they will be put out for sale. Come and Get them.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-03-2016, 09:35 AM
  2. For Sale:exterior parts (90 SC)
    By CurtisPaulfrey in forum Parts for Sale
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 09-21-2008, 06:48 AM
  3. For Sale. 94-95 MPI ported. Blower and MP plennum
    By ricardoa1 in forum Parts for Sale
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-28-2007, 01:16 AM
  4. 90 AOD for sale + parting out 90 SC
    By Paulio91184 in forum Parts for Sale
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-07-2005, 07:55 PM
  5. 89,90,91 SCs for sale in Los Angeles
    By ebodycab in forum Cars for Sale
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-22-2005, 09:21 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •