Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2 SC's for sale 90 +91 90 is daily and 91= 89K miles clean, 2K for both.

2 SC's for sale 90 +91 90 is daily and 91= 89K miles clean, 2K for both.

Just 2K for Both cars, 90 has Black leather int and seats need recovering but a good daily driver and has been sitting for 8 months # 541-447-2707 I'll have to call ya back, Thanks Gents./Ladies?

Hmm, asking too Much Guys?

Do I have to will them to some young guy? I could insure and shove them into the river? lol

asking too much?
    Not sure it's that so much - where are you, Bend? Not certain there is a lot of local SC demand in central OR?

A '91 with less than 100k should be a decent enough car, and I'd think given some patience and proper audience would be at least worth $1k

Try adding photos, more details...trans, body color, any recent repairs, mods, etc. As it is, you've not given prospective buyers too much to get excited about, I think.

GLWS.

Ken

Where are you located scdave? I'm in Beaverton. looking for another sc

Quote Originally Posted by TBirdSC89 View Post
    Where are you located scdave? I'm in Beaverton. looking for another sc
    Hi there, I am down here in Prineville 160 miles from you. if you bring me $1400 you can have Both cars. My # 541-447-2707. Thank you for the interest.

Quote Originally Posted by KMT View Post
    Not sure it's that so much - where are you, Bend? Not certain there is a lot of local SC demand in central OR?

A '91 with less than 100k should be a decent enough car, and I'd think given some patience and proper audience would be at least worth $1k

Try adding photos, more details...trans, body color, any recent repairs, mods, etc. As it is, you've not given prospective buyers too much to get excited about, I think.

GLWS.

Ken
    You are absolutely right Ken, my wife died in my arms mothers day and I have been so busy downsizing Everything, getting ready to sell my place, I have too many Boats, cars etc so picking them off a couple at a time, and will send photo's to those who are interested, Both cars need work but are viable runners.

scdave- dang man im sorry for your loss, especially on mothers day ill call you monday, I get paid before christmas, hopefully if at least 1 is still for sale and noit sold ill definitely be getting it. and if i have enough cash ill get both
    Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by SCDave View Post
    will send photo's to those who are interested
    Dave:

PM sent

Ken
    Last edited by KMT; 12-10-2019 at 03:13 PM.

Dave:

Had any luck w/photos for these cars yet?

I'll resend the PM, but you can send them to me via: [email protected]

Thanks.

Ken

scdave- dang man im sorry for your loss, especially on mothers day ill call you monday, I get paid before christmas, hopefully if at least 1 is still for sale and noit sold ill definitely be getting it. and if i have enough cash ill get both
    Ryan
    Hi Ryan I tried your Phone # and it said disconnected, you can come have a look at the cars any time, I will call when I get a number that I can reach you on, Thank you. I tried your # several times? I held the titles to both cars in my hands Today.
    Last edited by SCDave; 12-11-2019 at 11:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KMT View Post
    Dave:

Had any luck w/photos for these cars yet?

I'll resend the PM, but you can send them to me via: [email protected]

Thanks.

Ken
    Hi Ken , I will take some fresh photos tomorrow and get them off to you , some gas and a battery you could drive the 90 model home to Salem the other car will need a few hrs of time and will be a good runner too I think, I never ran it, brought it home and it has sat. need to put the coil pack on and it should fire up, is missing the airconditioning pump from the guy I got it from he did supply the coil pack when I asked about it. Have titles to both cars, Held them in my hands Today.

scdave- My phone was giving my issues, brand new and it shut itself off twice today with a full battery. i might be taking it back. but i will try calling again hopefully it will work

03hyundai elantra-everyday car. 275k gave out. Spare motor has 345k on it and strong. Getting body work and new paint job
    89sc auto- locating spare motor
    90sc auto

Thanks Dave...replied to your pm.

Ken

scdave- My phone was giving my issues, brand new and it shut itself off twice today with a full battery. i might be taking it back. but i will try calling again hopefully it will work
    Hahaha, My Phone is a Pain in the butt too, as a matter of fact you have to call me , then I have to call you back as I have only been able to answer this thing twice on incoming calls and that was when I was in the phone past the entry code, ~~~ devices anyway, .lol

Both cars still available.

Well, Both cars still here and the sun is shining, they will be put out for sale. Come and Get them.