Set of New Koni Shocks.

7Bob

I have a set of four new Koni Yellow Sport Adjustable Shock Absorbers for a Super Coupe, two front inserts (#8641 1209SPORT) and two rear shocks (#8041 1202SPORT). They have been kept in their original boxes and on the shelf for a quite a few years (over 13). The cars are long gone so it’s time for these to go. $850 plus shipping. PayPal preferred. Personal delivery available in the SoCal area. For SoCal S. C. owners: I have a package deal. I also have a set of four new Eibach springs (#3524.140) for a Super Coupe. These are also still in the box. $100 delivered with the shocks. Shipping the springs is cost prohibitive. Email for pics: super7bob@hotmail.com. SOLD! Thanks SCCOA!

Last edited:
I'm in North San Diego County. I have some other performance parts and a couple of engines I'll be listing. One of the engines was built to handle twin turbos and I was going to use it in a front/mid engined sand car along with a built AOD and 3k stall torque converter. Plus, I also have a couple of parts cars to get rid of.

nice use to live in escondido. moved just passed temecula now. will be looking at you next post of parts.

Back