so what are your plans for 2020 on your car?

pro street rich

My two plans are to get some track time with my twin turbo 4.5 and see just how far into the CRAZY zone I can get. get the two step set and play with the bump in set up. With those two working it should be a fun time. Then it is on to the big block and start playing with some more power adder's.
That should keep me quite busy for most of the summer....Rich:D

I don’t plan on doing much with my 1990 in Wisconsin, but I may try to find where my battery is draining and where rainwater is leaking in.

For my 1993, I want to get it to being a reliable daily driver. Needs new tires, has a slow coolant leak that needs to get tracked down, and the shifter is really wobbly. I may touch up some paint scratches then it'll be nice enough to take to the local car shows.

I want my 1991 to be my stunt-double. It will get an improved rear anti-sway bar, engine cradle brace, all its body panels reinstalled, a few other bolt-on upgrades and hopefully a good roll bar. Maybe an improved exhaust, 1992 gas tank, and bigger rotors.

2020...for my '90 Anny:

• Clay bar horizontal surfaces
  • Repair hole in rear bumper skin
  • Refresh seals iC tubes
  • Add wireless charging capability to center console lid
  • Buy/install late model pass. side exhaust manifold
  • " " wideband A/F meter
  • " " poly steering rack bushings
  • " " fresh neg. battery cable
  • " " fresh gas hood lifts
  • Try to attend more car shows than last year

got something for you

I don’t plan on doing much with my 1990 in Wisconsin, but I may try to find where my battery is draining and where rainwater is leaking in.

For my 1993, I want to get it to being a reliable daily driver. Needs new tires, has a slow coolant leak that needs to get tracked down, and the shifter is really wobbly. I may touch up some paint scratches then it'll be nice enough to take to the local car shows.

I want my 1991 to be my stunt-double. It will get an improved rear anti-sway bar, engine cradle brace, all its body panels reinstalled, a few other bolt-on upgrades and hopefully a good roll bar. Maybe an improved exhaust, 1992 gas tank, and bigger rotors.

I have a late gas tank with a bigger fuel pump already installed that I could send down the road if you want it let me know....Rich

I want to finish my TVS kit and new fuel system and get it dialed in. Maybe build a Turbo kit for my five speed car

Few things to get ready for Hot Rod Power Tour and maybe part of drag week. Fix cracked cylinder head, rear tires, exhaust, retune should about cover it.

Back