AOD w/mark 8 internals

elanoresc

I have a trans that was built by Charles at magnum powers, It has gearing internals from a mark 8 but AOD case. Mild shift kit with a new torque converter hits first and second gear hard, enough horsepower and they will chirp. Every gear shifts smooth and overdrive cruises with no problems at all. Looking to get $375 plus the shipping cost.

I have a trans that was built by Charles at magnum powers, It has gearing internals from a mark 8 but AOD case. Mild shift kit with a new torque converter hits first and second gear hard, enough horsepower and they will chirp. Every gear shifts smooth and overdrive cruises with no problems at all. Looking to get $375 plus the shipping cost.

How much is shipping to San Diego I wonder?

i can check

I am not sure how much it would be? I believe i had it shipped for $175 through RL carriers from Oregon when i originally purchased it.

bump

Real nice trans for auto guys that want overdrive. solid trans shifts great works great if i wasn't scrapping the car i would for sure be keeping this. Plus i need money haha

Hmm, if this is still avail it could be an answer for my situation. I believe my trans is on its way out and it was a rebuilt one. How much power does this one handle?

Back