1994 SC Roller part out

SCRat

Parting my 94 SC, selling basically everything but the rear subframe assembly. Engine was pulled for head gaskets, engine is locked due to sitting with bad head gaskets for 4-5 years and a piston ring land is chipped. The M90 is a little loose feeling and also have a fully rebult 1990 m90. Send me a message if you want a partcular part and we can talk about price. I DO NOT use Paypal, I've lost a lot of money using it and won't use it again. Money orders or cash in person. Here is a link to the original posting with pics.

http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?140970-1994-SC-Roller-no-title-300

It's good, clear coat may be faded but the entire body is straight except for one quarter panel. Although shipping on that big of an item would be crazy high as would the chance of it getting damaged on the way.

Last edited:
Can you not see the answer below your post from the last time? Or did I do something to hide it because I can see it but not to good with using forums.

I see it now, thanks for pointing it out to this old guy. PM me your pay pal and I'll send you the cash. Shipping to 33540

If the car didn't sell all the way, I would be in for the side skirts.

Shipping to 21784 if they are available.

Back