2020 Epic Drive Call outs

Quik95SC

SCCoA Member
Ok folks, we moved the Epic Drive to a more central part of the country for a change of scenery, so I am sending out a few friendly call outs to some folks that have been absent from previous Epic Drives (Tony Serno Excepted) and now you don't have a don't have a location excuse anymore! LOL!

Matt Haub
Dave Clark
Rich Bruhn
Scott Bruhn
Duane Nettles
Tony Serno
Jim Sanderson
Ken Wagner
Sally Hodges
Bill Evanhoff

That should be enough for now. Get crackin! We got great routes, great dining spots and great hotels and registration is free! (Unless you want a T-Shirt). So lets get that time off work, reserve your hotel and come join some fantastic car guys and girls. If there is anyone else you can think of, get the word out. Remember we only got 15 rooms blocked off at each hotel, so act quickly and don't miss out on the great group rates we obtained for our group.

Smitty

LOL...top of the list.

I'm planning on it. :)

SC was almost ready for the Midwest Bash, and it's one spot closer in the queue to the garage. Also have a fun little car for a backup: 2005 Focus ZX3

Will make every attempt to make it this year. :)

glad to see I made the list...

Ok folks, we moved the Epic Drive to a more central part of the country for a change of scenery, so I am sending out a few friendly call outs to some folks that have been absent from previous Epic Drives (Tony Serno Excepted) and now you don't have a don't have a location excuse anymore! LOL!

Matt Haub
Dave Clark
Rich Bruhn
Scott Bruhn
Duane Nettles
Tony Serno
Jim Sanderson
Ken Wagner
Sally Hodges
Bill Evanhoff

That should be enough for now. Get crackin! We got great routes, great dining spots and great hotels and registration is free! (Unless you want a T-Shirt). So lets get that time off work, reserve your hotel and come join some fantastic car guys and girls. If there is anyone else you can think of, get the word out. Remember we only got 15 rooms blocked off at each hotel, so act quickly and don't miss out on the great group rates we obtained for our group.

Smitty

Glad to see I made the list. now all I have to do is find the time to fit everything into my already busy summer time. With camping ,racing, and rebuilding all the stuff I already have. We will have to see how good my timing goes....Rich

Matt Haub
Dave Clark
Rich Bruhn
Scott Bruhn
Duane Nettles
Tony Serno
Jim Sanderson
Ken Wagner
Sally Hodges
Bill Evanhoff

Smitty

Clark's car cant be driven in the rain it will melt

Not on the list? Doesn't Canada count? It would be an epic drive for me to get to the epic drive.
Jacob should not throw rocks at people when he is afraid of the rain!
Alan

Not on the list? Doesn't Canada count? It would be an epic drive for me to get to the epic drive.
Alan

Alan,
I almost put your name on the list, but I thought like you, what an Epic Drive to make it to the Epic Drive and besides, once you commit you will be there. Hope you make that decision.

Smitty

Alan

Lol I am not afraid of rain there was no point in driving to the midwest bash since it was a drag racing event and 100% chance of rain...not to mention literraly 75% of the people who signed up also dropped out for the same reason

I might want to rethink that answer...

Lol I am not afraid of rain there was no point in driving to the midwest bash since it was a drag racing event and 100% chance of rain...not to mention literraly 75% of the people who signed up also dropped out for the same reason

So the 30 people that did come would mean that there were OVER 100 people who were going to show... WOW that would have been one hell of a turn out.. Oh Well the 30 people that did show up had a wonderful time and no one was all upset with the weather more than me and the rest of the mid west planning group... So now you know all the details....Rich

So the 30 people that did come would mean that there were OVER 100 people who were going to show... WOW that would have been one hell of a turn out.. Oh Well the 30 people that did show up had a wonderful time and no one was all upset with the weather more than me and the rest of the mid west planning group... So now you know all the details....Rich

If it wasnt an 8hr drive I would have drove up anyway it was too far when there was no chance of it not raining.

My name isn't on the list, but my wife and I are coming to the Epic Drive again this year. Getting to the start from Detroit will be about 600 miles, and getting home from the end will be about 925 miles, so the T-Bird will get a good workout. I'm also registered for the Hot Rod Power Tour, which will take place about six weeks after the Epic Drive, so by the time it gets to be actual summer in Michigan I may need a new set of NT555Rs!

Last edited:
Back