Wtb: Running 94/95 engine.

osucarguy

I'm looking for a 94/95 engine. It can be complete, or just a shortblock; but looking for one that does not need worked on to be good. Thanks in advance.

I have a complete shortblock, but the heads and pan have been off for awhile. It's in my shop so it's clean and dry to the point that there is no rust on anything. It was a good running engine when pulled, but it will need to be taken apart, cleaned, and new bearings installed. I think asking for a complete runnable shortblock is really a bit unreasonable due to the fact it's 25yrs old. Any engine that has been pulled is going to need a bit of work to use, otherwise it would still be in use. This one was relatively low mileage which is why I didn't already use it as a core for a rebuild.

I don't think it is unreasonable to ask, that's why I asked. I've got a 93 Mark Viii with 63,000 miles that runs great, it's been wrecked. People rebuild engines, cars get wrecked. Good engines get pulled and sold. I've got the complete original engine, but it needs new bearings. I was just looking to see if maybe someone had a rebuilt motor or a good motor they had pulled but weren't using soni could avoid the work. Thank you though.

Back