Zex 82023 Wet Nitrous system with Extras! SOLD

Quik95SC

SCCoA Member
[SUP][/SUP]SOLD

I have a Zex 82023 Wet Nitrous kit. Kit comes with the following items: Nitrous Management Unit, 1 Red 18 Ga. Wire 10 ft. 10 lb. Nitrous Supply Bottle (5lbs full), 1 Switch Cover, Bottle Clamps (Short & Long) w/ bolts. 24”-3AN Braid Hose Assembly, 36” -4AN Hose Assembly, 1 16’ -4AN Braid Hose Assembly, 1 90 Degree -4AN Swivel Adapter, Complete set of nitrous/fuel jets, 1 Fuel Tee Fitting, 1 -4AN to 1/8 NPT 90 D and instruction pamphlet.

This kit also comes with lots of extras also: Extra 10lb Bottle (Full), Bottle Heater w/ in car switch, Purge Solenoid, Safety Blow-off kit, Glow Shift 1600 psi Nitrous gauge and an MSD digital Window Switch.

New this setup cost $1400, I am selling it for $900. System functioned perfectly when in use, I am just getting out of the nitrous game and switching the purpose of the car it was installed in. System was just uninstalled tonight.

Car made 375 RWHP on motor and this kit bumped it to 505RWHP using the 125 shot jet combo.

Won't ship unless buyers pays shipping and I will have to empty the nitrous bottles, or we meet within a reasonable distance so I don't have to empty bottles.

Smitty,

Nitrous kit.JPG
MSD Window Switch.JPG

Last edited:
Back