Thread: 89 thunderbird sc for sale(sold)

89 thunderbird sc for sale(sold)

Check my profile for pictures. Not much changed to the outside since I posted those. It does have chrome 18¬Ē wheels now that are close to the same design as the silver cobras. Just had the seats reupholstered in leather from scp.com in 2019. Best horsepower was at the last shootout in 2018, 470 rwhp. 5-speed car. Ran 11.8¬ís & 118mph in 2019 with Slicks, skinny¬ís, no passenger seat, and a guy that knows how hard to push it without breaking things. Ran it once last year, and it was very consistent.
    $12,000 obo. Comes with a car cover and is still in storage. No rust. Bought it with 82k miles in 2005, has 105k on it now. One of the cleanest ones you’ll find. Looking to sell because I like to build cars and get bored when they are done! Runs so well, I hate to make changes. If you are looking Spend for a beater SC, Please was don’t waste our time. Im not in a position that I have to move the car on. I just want someone to love it like I have for 15 years and hopefully make it better or keep it maintained like I have. This is one of the baddest ones out there, still equipped with a 3.8 V6 engine. Only thing I have to do with it, is change spark plugs once or twice a season. When we had two Supercoupes, I used to drive this car to the shootout, race it, and drive it all the way home every year.
    260-341-2216
    Chris Homan
    Last edited by mywhite89; 05-14-2020 at 05:25 AM.

Oh noooooooo don't do it
    Tom Downs-member#2752
    MPX'd 90 SC Auto~bought Feb. 2012
    RIP MOM!!! I will always miss and think about you 4Ever! 1940-2018
    RIP Rexy boy!!!! Miss my dog 2006-2018
    http://www.sccoa.com/forums/garage_v...vehicle&id=424

Probably not going anywhere. Just thought I would throw it out there to see if there is any real interest.

noooooooooooo

I knew going to work for GM was going to bad influence on you!
    Matt Haub
    Shootouts: '09 SS 1st | '10 Mod1 2nd | '11 Bracket 3rd | '12 Bracket 1st | 2013 | '14 Bracket 3rd | 2015 | '16 Bracket 1st & Mod2 2nd | '17 Spectator | '18 Freeze-Plug Champ
    Black '89 5spd - 281K miles, MPx, Alky-Inj ¶ 387rwhp, 438rwtq (new motor) ¶ Best 1/4mi:12.521, MPH:107.23mph (old motor)
    35th Anniversary Auto 46k miles | Red '93 Auto 186k miles
    My Garage

Quote Originally Posted by DrFishbone View Post
    noooooooooooo

Was looking for the "Like button" but that's on fb
    Tom Downs-member#2752

Quote Originally Posted by DrFishbone View Post
    noooooooooooo

Lol, Matt I worked for gm before I ever owned a supercoupe! Itís been 5 years since Iíve worked there now. Iím just ready for a new build unless I get more space to store the car. Letís be honest, Iíve got over $30k in the car, and Iím giving it away and I still have it.

Trying to save cash for a new house, any little
    Boost I can make is for the better!

Got a few messages of people trying to pm me. I cleared my inbox/outbox completely. Should be able to pm me now

This is a sweet car, saw it a few times up close and is well worth 12,000 + so its definitely worth the asking price + more!!!!!!
    Tom Downs-member#2752

I’m trying to make a Youtube “television series” prominently featuring a white Supercoupe. If only I had the money; it’d be cheaper and easier to buy a super-modded Supercoupe than it would be for me to learn how to buy/install a bunch of mild performance mods. I already got 3 Supercoupes to use as hero cars and stunt doubles and I cant really part with any of them. The most difficult thing I have to do is make all 3 appear as identical as possible. If anything, I need to purchase some ex-police cars and decent camera equipment with the money I got right now. But there’s a part of me that’s drooling at the idea of having a Supercoupe that could give Terminator Cobras a run for their money.

I really respect the fact you painted those areas that weren't really painted from the factory, like where the fenders touch the body and the metal bumper that's hidden behind the bumper cover. It even has black interior (which is what I'm converting 2 of my SCs to have). If you still haven't sold the car in a few years and I get some more money... I'm going to have to choose between getting married and putting a down payment on a house or buying my 4th Supercoupe. Your car is basically what I'm trying to get my 3 cars to pretend to be.
    Last edited by Rick_Leuce; 03-29-2020 at 08:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick_Leuce View Post
    Iím trying to make a Youtube ďtelevision seriesĒ prominently featuring a white Supercoupe. If only I had the money; itíd be cheaper and easier to buy a super-modded Supercoupe than it would be for me to learn how to buy/install a bunch of mild performance mods. I already got 3 Supercoupes to use as hero cars and stunt doubles and I cant really part with any of them. The most difficult thing I have to do is make all 3 appear as identical as possible. If anything, I need to purchase some ex-police cars and decent camera equipment with the money I got right now. But thereís a part of me thatís drooling at the idea of having a Supercoupe that could give Terminator Cobras a run for their money.

I really respect the fact you painted those areas that weren't really painted from the factory, like where the fenders touch the body and the metal bumper that's hidden behind the bumper cover. It even has black interior (which is what I'm converting 2 of my SCs to have). If you still haven't sold the car in a few years and I get some more money... I'm going to have to choose between getting married and putting a down payment on a house or buying my 4th Supercoupe. Your car is basically what I'm trying to get my 3 cars to pretend to be.
    Sounds interesting. I converted mine to black interior when I first bought it. It now has recovered black leather seats with light grey in the center section. I was right next to a bolt on 03 cobra a few years back. he blew his engine during the run! Only time I ever played around with one.

Name:  Chris H SC.jpg
Views: 303
Size:  79.6 KB

Chris it's the white car right ??
    1991 SC AOD 4.2..2.3 Whipple..........10.910 @ 125.61
    2016 SRT Challenger Hellcat.............10.597 @ 135.78

My Garage

David, yes.

Really nice bird. Bad timing on selling tho.