2020 midwest bash update.

pro street rich

Well with everything going on we are still looking to go forward with this years event. I will be locking up the hotel tomorrow so that will be all done. We are going to move just down the road a fit for a much bigger lot as well as some better goodies . I will be keeping you all in the loop as we go forward. Take care everyone and please try to all stay well, we can all get thru this if we all work together and pray as well as work together....Rich

all set to go

we just got back from the hotel and we got everything locked down. The price will be the same as last year for the hotel, BUT we did score a lot nicer place. The parking lot is bigger, there is a nice bar with food and some games to play. there is a indoor pool area, and lots of other things. We do have a breakfast setup that looks to be very nice. This is a Delta hotel by Marriott. So if you get points we got you covered. There will be more to come in the following weeks so stay tuned... Your Mid West Bash team...

it has been put on hold..

When all this crap started to go sideways we had a meeting and it was said that the best thing to do was put it on hold till next year. The hotel was not sure when if at all they could go forward. The state has made mask's a must for everything in this state. The drag strip is only open part time with limits to what you can do still. So in hind site it was a good choice to put it on hold. Hech the guys from north of the border are still not allowed to come down and visit...
Look for more to come next year and with any luck we can all get together then.... Your Mid West Bash group....

Rich,

Thanks for the update. I had a great time last year and was looking forward to this year (with hopefully better weather). But you have made the right call for the present circumstances. Hopefully 2021 will accommodate group gatherings!

Back