Quarantine

Payton

How are you guys all doing ?
I am staying home for about a month now, trying to avoid all work. Procrastinating at the finest.
Hope you all are safe
Dzmitry

Trying to keep the kids busy in ways that do not include an Xbox , doing work/reno on the house that should have been done ten ... actually twenty years ago .. then trying to get back to the 93 teal car project .. also want to tear down the twin turbo 351W engine for an inspection before it goes back into the 87 Turbocoupe ... I doubt there will be any [ legal ] drag racing events this year but might as well get something done on it .

Hey y'all, I'm bunked down a week into self isolation in my 12ft 1966 Shasta Compact with my Shepherd in my Sis's driveway in NS. My Mom is out here and 80. I saw the way borders were tightening up so wanted to be closer if things get worse. Another week and I can go in the house lol.It's all good.
KMT is right for sure, music helps, listenin' to CSNY Live 74, I know Dave, yes I will pull the guitar out today.
Take care of yourselves and each other.
Cheers Tom

Guitars are not just wall art :) .

Hey y'all, I'm bunked down a week into self isolation in my 12ft 1966 Shasta Compact with my Shepherd in my Sis's driveway in NS. My Mom is out here and 80. I saw the way borders were tightening up so wanted to be closer if things get worse. Another week and I can go in the house lol.It's all good.
KMT is right for sure, music helps, listenin' to CSNY Live 74, I know Dave, yes I will pull the guitar out today.
Take care of yourselves and each other.
Cheers Tom

Hey guys

In my case, I'm still working as the auto parts and service business are on the essential list. So the dealership I'm at is still working with a somewhat reduced staff in those departments. My biggest challenge right now is not being able to go to the exercise classes that I usually do a few times a week ... without the structure of that I have almost zero motivation to do any of it myself at home. If the shutdown lasts for more than another few weeks I'm going to turn in to a fat bastard! LOL

Everyone be careful and stay safe.

cheers
Ed

Hey guys

In my case, I'm still working as the auto parts and service business are on the essential list. So the dealership I'm at is still working with a somewhat reduced staff in those departments. My biggest challenge right now is not being able to go to the exercise classes that I usually do a few times a week ... without the structure of that I have almost zero motivation to do any of it myself at home. If the shutdown lasts for more than another few weeks I'm going to turn in to a fat bastard! LOL

Everyone be careful and stay safe.

cheers
Ed

Ive been fat for about 3 weeks now....don’t complain

Hey fellas, good to hear you are all well. We are still working at the moment on my end. Trains are still running so we are there.
Finally had the car out a couple times this year. Feels good to drive it again for a slow poke lol.
Take care guys
Drew

i worked up 'til the 17th of April. Our flying has virtually stopped so the company gave me some unpaid leave. I call it practice retirement. I should be back at it by July. I have both the cars back to serviceable again and no place to go. I drove the 5 speed about 15 kms, just to bring back the smile. Saving lots of gas and not spending any money. House work, yard work, car work, it's all good.
Keep busy and stay safe.
Alan

Work is pretty unstable right now because of the virus and other things. I was laid off last month and that lasted 3 weeks before getting called back for 3 weeks and now I am off again, probably not for long but I expect it to be on/off for a while.
Filling my downtime with some 3.8/4.2 CAD work on engine stuff that I want to build eventually while watching Motortrend or Youtube channels like VINWiki or Tavarish for car stuff. Finally found a nice SC to think about buying but it was several hours away and due to virus related travel restrictions I could not go look at it. It is sold now. :mad:

Covid situation

Still working for International truck dealer in parts.
Trucks/transportation deemed a essential service.
Management here panicked a bit initially though & laid a bunch off (50%) & or/shortened hours
of others in parts & service dept's but that only lasted 2 weeks, then called most of us back.
we seem busier then normal for this time of year.

Last edited:
All good here.

Good to see some familiar names here on the board after all these years. Although I no longer have a Supercoupe if you guys decide to have a meet I would love to come out and see some familiar faces. I don't check on here much but I updated my email, so if you are meeting up shoot me an email and I will do my best to make it.

update

How are you guys all doing ?
I am staying home for about a month now, trying to avoid all work. Procrastinating at the finest.
Hope you all are safe
Dzmitry

Hi to everyone ! Hey Dzimtry big things are going on in your homeland (wowee!).

I still have my SC - and believe it or not - plan to get it up and running again one of these days.

Very nice to see the club is still surviving !

cheers everybody

vytas

Hey boys, I recognized some old names from back in the day. Stay safe everyone!!!!! I'm going to look at a SC later this week, might be rejoining the ranks!!!!

Hi to everyone ! Hey Dzimtry big things are going on in your homeland (wowee!).

Yeah, Vitas, it's frustrating
But persistence pays off. hopefully
Good to see you are still around and keeping your Tbird

Back