Pictures for the 2021 Calendar

TSC89

SCCoA Member
Yes it is early this year but I have already received a few so I decided to go ahead and make a post.

We all have time on our hands and will be finally allowed to go out and about so start getting those pictures of your Thunderbird's, Cougar's and Mark VIII's taken and send them to me.

Get some good, high resolution pictures. I cannot stress this enough.

The past couple of years there have been some great pictures but the resolution was way to low to use.

Pictures should be at least 1 Meg.

Multiple car pictures are OK providing you get all of the cars in the picture.

Try to keep the backgrounds clean. No telephone or light poles sticking up behind your car.

Give me some room to crop if necessary.

As in the past, you can submit your pictures to my regular e-mail address. If you don't already have it, PM me for it.

Hey Jim,

I don't know if I'd say it's early. People have just had the whole winter to work on their cars and make them look good. This might be the right time for everyone to take some fresh pics of their rides. Springtime can make for some good backgrounds. An early heads-up might just be the motivation people need to get you some good submissions. The timing's great for me. I just started driving mine for the first time after a full winter of upgrades. I've also gotten lucky enough to benefit from my boss having a professional photographer do some indoor photo shoots of some customer cars. I got mine shot yesterday. I haven't seen the proofs yet, but based on the pics of some of the other cars, I'm really pumped to see how mine turned out. This guy takes phenomenal photos. I was confident that I'd stick with the submissions you already got from me, but now I'm not so sure. We'll see. :)

Hey Jim,

I don't know if I'd say it's early. People have just had the whole winter to work on their cars and make them look good. This might be the right time for everyone to take some fresh pics of their rides. Springtime can make for some good backgrounds. An early heads-up might just be the motivation people need to get you some good submissions. The timing's great for me. I just started driving mine for the first time after a full winter of upgrades. I've also gotten lucky enough to benefit from my boss having a professional photographer do some indoor photo shoots of some customer cars. I got mine shot yesterday. I haven't seen the proofs yet, but based on the pics of some of the other cars, I'm really pumped to see how mine turned out. This guy takes phenomenal photos. I was confident that I'd stick with the submissions you already got from me, but now I'm not so sure. We'll see. :)

You are right Norm. Plenty of pictures being sent to me already and photo's being posted on some of the car club pages made me decide to post up now. Looking forward to seeing what gets submitted. Sending you a message too.

The calendar has been approved and is ready for purchase.

See the post in the Group Buy Section.

Back