1994 SC - 103500 Miles - located in Denver - SOLD

potshotscott

Well I hate to say this but I am losing interest. The idea of zooming down the interstate or back roads is fading as the price of tickets and insurance climbs. That and I'd like to spend money on other hobbys (flying). A little background here: I am the second owner. I bought the car in 2012 with 83000 miles on it from a gentleman in Reno, Nevada. It was his father's car and his dad was into the timing association there. I don't think the car has been modded significantly but it might have a pulley on it. The following has been replaced or maintained:

1. New BHJ balancer late June 2015
2. New front upper control arms, new tie rod ends, new front struts and rear shocks (Real ARC units) and other associated bushings/rubber 2015
3. New motor mounts 2015
4. New (junk yard) 2003 Mustang 4R70W that supposedly had like 20K on it from an Oregon wrecker 2017 - also did the speedo gear but its still indicates 4MPH over at 55MPH real. [59 indicated = 55 real]
5. Aftermarket JVC bluetooth deck, sub amp and small 10" sub enclosure in the trunk
6. Replaced the back seat with a very nice unit from a wrecked LX. The leather stitching is in excellent condition

Like all the 90's Ford's the car needs fresh paint as the clear coat is GONE from the top of the car. The transmission has a minor issue where it doesn't like to engage into overdrive unless you back off the throttle just a bit and then get back on. I think it might be an easy fix but I have not been motivated to pull the pan to take a look. The valve body was transplanted from the 94 transmission into the 2003 along with the wire harness so that the main harness in the car was never modified so maybe it just needs a valve body rebuild. Once it is in overdrive it rides fine and never slips. All the leather is about an 8.5/10 and the inside is very clean.

The car has a mild exhaust leak when cold that seems to disappear when the car is at temperature. As you all know accessing the manifold bolts is brutal and I'm not going to mess with that.

Car will come with ALL legit Ford factory service manuals including large schematics set and the CD equivalents.

I will be taking underside photos and am happy to do a FaceTime with anyone who wants a walkaround. I'm asking $3000 based on zero rust on the car and it being so clean. It doesn't need much and has not been thrashed.

IMG_3008.JPGIMG_1795.JPGIMG_1792.JPG

Last edited:
Very nice example of how awesome these cars are!!! Someone will get a nice car, hope it goes to someone that will keep it in nice shape like you have!!

Please contact me when you have a chance

Hello,

I’m interested in this vehicle. Please call or text me when you have some free time. (586) 524-2473. Thank you.

Rod

Back