(New Rendering) Split port Carbon Fiber Intake Manifold

Sosgreen

I am looking to build custom Intake manifolds to convert the 3.8 from the single port to the later Split port heads

I currently have a rendering of a very crude example of the final product. I will be updating with flow bench charts and future advancements in my design.

I hope to achieve high flow rates the the stock split port manifold while decreasing weight by atleast 50%.

If there is enough interest then I will make as many as requested.

Prices, specs, and new pictures to come!

Here is a current rendering as of 6-20-2020:
SplitPortIntakeManifold.png

Btw this post was edited from my original sale of the older split port manifold.

Last edited:
Ditto. Photos please.

I don't have any pictures of the old one due to it getting sold so quick. I'll have some renders of my new altered design soon, plus some flow maps. If there is enough desire for them then I will proceed to make them. A week or so and Ill have the renderings and probably longer for the maps.

Rendering of Split Port manifold V2.0

Here is a rendering of the new design. It is currently very crude. It will have separated water channels and potentially an aluminum flange.
SplitPortIntakeManifold.png

interesting Ild like to see performance gains of split port over single?

I’ll be testing the flow of the stock split port heads, here soon. I will then mach up a pair of runners for another test with this newer design. I’ll be letting y’all know how it all goes.

Back