Midweek meet. 401 & Weston Rd Wednesday July 1st

I'm on the East Coast at the moment, otherwise I would try to get out to this. Glad to see there's still some enthusiasm in the Ontario chapter. I still have my 89 stick with 90 000 kms, the red 90 stick I bought from Bruce a few years back still running well, still needs paint bad lol, my 89 Xr7 auto that runs but needs tweeking and rockers and my 90 Xr7 auto that needs a harmonic balancer brakes and rocker repair. I haven't given up on them yet.
Cheers guys and have a good meet.

I'm on the East Coast at the moment, otherwise I would try to get out to this. Glad to see there's still some enthusiasm in the Ontario chapter. I still have my 89 stick with 90 000 kms, the red 90 stick I bought from Bruce a few years back still running well, still needs paint bad lol, my 89 Xr7 auto that runs but needs tweeking and rockers and my 90 Xr7 auto that needs a harmonic balancer brakes and rocker repair. I haven't given up on them yet.
Cheers guys and have a good meet.

That red clutcher was an excellent car. Originally sold in Orangeville. Too bad the original family let it sit outside for many years and destroyed the paint.

Attachments

• 90ROH.jpg
    90ROH.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 141
Last edited:
Yep, that's a great pic of her, the clearcoat is shot on her and a wee rust bubble above a rear wheel but solid otherwise. Need to replace a front spring as the last inch at the bottom cracked and is pinned there. Brian in Orangeville has a couple I am picking up when I get back.Still runs strong. Hopefully get her painted next year. Cheers Bruce.

Back