Need help with the AC

yayo_ayala

Hi guys, I will appreciate your help and tips on this problem. I started reviewing the issue with the AC, the first thing I was getting "E3" code that displays on the electronic climate control - I fixed that problem by connecting the sensor from the dashboard.
http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?88766-Climate-Control-Problems&highlight=AC

I continued looking at the problem, and I checked the Refrigerant, it uses R-12, I just pushed the valve (it is almost the sizes of the tires valves) and it has gas , I did not check the pressure - if it is necessary before continue, let me know and I will search for a tool

I check the compressor resistance, the multi-meter showed 4.3 Ohms. It is my understand, it is in parameters ( I think it should be between 3-5 ohms).

With the engine off, I power the compressor directly from the battery and I can see that the clutch works fine.

I checked the SM and it says the following:

Capture.JPG

I am guessing the 348 is the connector in the compressor. There is no voltage. Continue the troubleshooting:
Capture.JPG

I checked the fuse and it is fine. But for step "B9" I used all the "DEFROST" options, and I can see that the air is switching from the floor to the dashboard, depending on the option that I selected. But in any position or option that I selected - I get voltage in the compressor.

What should I continue testing?

image0 (2).jpeg

Back