blow out sale of a lot of 90's stuff.

pro street rich

over the years I have taken apart a few cars and put a lot of parts on the shelf. So now it is time to clean out some of this stuff. There is NO 5 speed stuff, but a lot of interior parts as well as a lot of stock parts. So please ask away.. All parts will be sold cheap as I want this stuff gone. YOU pay the shipping, or you will have to come and visit me. There is a late model fuel tank with a bigger pump in it as well as a NOS early exhaust system. now both of those are going to cost a bit more than the rest. There is one set of inner cooler pipes that are also NOS for someone who wants to make it look better. So let me know what you want and we can go from there. Most of these cars were 35th's but there are no great seats.....Rich

try rock auto

Just the master.

If all you need is the master try rock auto. they have some for under $8 and they are new and ready to go.. Not to talk you out of spending money with me, rather I want to make sure you get a good one as this is your brakes and your life on the line here....Rich

Center Console

over the years I have taken apart a few cars and put a lot of parts on the shelf. So now it is time to clean out some of this stuff. There is NO 5 speed stuff, but a lot of interior parts as well as a lot of stock parts. So please ask away.. All parts will be sold cheap as I want this stuff gone. YOU pay the shipping, or you will have to come and visit me. There is a late model fuel tank with a bigger pump in it as well as a NOS early exhaust system. now both of those are going to cost a bit more than the rest. There is one set of inner cooler pipes that are also NOS for someone who wants to make it look better. So let me know what you want and we can go from there. Most of these cars were 35th's but there are no great seats.....Rich

I am looking for a automatic center console call me Ron Randall 209-985-5089

I WTB a parking brake handle if you have one..
Tim

how much for thel ate model fuel tank with a bigger pump heat shield and straps? anyway to ship to Michigan? let me know? Bob

I really don't care about the pump/sending unit just tank, hoses fill tube whatever is need to swap out my early style tank I have a 255gph Pum new in the box.

Back