blow out sale of a lot of 90's stuff.

Full brake system

Hello. Can I ask you if you have the full brake pump with abs together? Cheers

Not sure if you still have parts left over, but I'm searching for a windshield washer nozzle or two. Perhaps the T fitting and hose that hooks between them as well. Please let me know either way.

over the years I have taken apart a few cars and put a lot of parts on the shelf. So now it is time to clean out some of this stuff. There is NO 5 speed stuff, but a lot of interior parts as well as a lot of stock parts. So please ask away.. All parts will be sold cheap as I want this stuff gone. YOU pay the shipping, or you will have to come and visit me. There is a late model fuel tank with a bigger pump in it as well as a NOS early exhaust system. now both of those are going to cost a bit more than the rest. There is one set of inner cooler pipes that are also NOS for someone who wants to make it look better. So let me know what you want and we can go from there. Most of these cars were 35th's but there are no great seats.....Rich
Hi Rich,

Do you have any white interior parts?
Hi there rich! I just bought this car and I’m interested in a hood first! ! Rust issues! But I’m certainly going to need things as I go through the car! It’s in the shop right now getting it ready to run! It starts for a few seconds and then cuts off! I’ll know more Monday!

over the years I have taken apart a few cars and put a lot of parts on the shelf. So now it is time to clean out some of this stuff. There is NO 5 speed stuff, but a lot of interior parts as well as a lot of stock parts. So please ask away.. All parts will be sold cheap as I want this stuff gone. YOU pay the shipping, or you will have to come and visit me. There is a late model fuel tank with a bigger pump in it as well as a NOS early exhaust system. now both of those are going to cost a bit more than the rest. There is one set of inner cooler pipes that are also NOS for someone who wants to make it look better. So let me know what you want and we can go from there. Most of these cars were 35th's but there are no great seats.....Rich
Needing the ride control struts for a 91 SC, or if you know where I might locate a couple. My toys been at rest for too long because of these. Thanks

Do you have the wiring harness that connects to the DIS module? I need one for a 93 auto.

I need driver side ground effects. The door and the quarter panel. Shipped to 30310.

I'm looking for the electronic fan control 1992 year module that's located behind the glovebox mounted into the blower motor housing .

IMG_3751.jpgIMG_3752.jpg

Hi there rich! I just bought this car and I’m interested in a hood first! ! Rust issues! But I’m certainly going to need things as I go through the car! It’s in the shop right now getting it ready to run! It starts for a few seconds and then cuts off! I’ll know more Monday!
yes I have a hood that came off a texas car so it is rust free. Let me know if you are still looking for one...Rich

Back